Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate My Procedures

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey again. I've decided to start a new program. I'm looking for mass and tone.
First to start off, I stretch my arms,legs, backs, ect.

Now the lifting!
1. I do 25 reps with 20 pounds with my EZ bar. I stand up and just curl towards my chest with my palms up. I do this 4 times
2. I do 25 reps with 20 pounds, EZ bar again, but with my palms down. I do this 4 time again.
3.I then get a dumbell like thing, weighs 16 pounds, and I do usually 20 hammer curls on each arm, 2 times.
4. Then 5 sets of 15 push ups, 50 crunches 2 times.
Ok.. comments anyone? gimme straight up comments! hehe thanks all.

i'm assuming that this is just your arm day... you need to work all your major muscle groups at least once a week...

add in exercises for chest, back, legs and shoulders if you really want to add mass (use compound movements i.e. bench presses, bent over rows, squats, military presses, pull ups etc)

Mass and tone hmmm....

A bit of both can be achieved using the following split:

mo / pec - back

tu OFF day no weigths, abs, low impact aerobics and stretching instead

we / bi - tri

th OFF day no weigths, abs, low impact aerobics and stretching instead

fri delts - traps - low impact aerobics

sa LEGS: quadriceps/ hamstrings calves

su REALLY OFF DAY no cardio it would hurt your leg revorey and overall recovery, only some abs and stretching is ok

lower the reps

4 sets, 8 - 6 - 10 - 10 reps should give you some of the mass and tone you are training for....

One advantage of the push/pull program is that u can train the opposite muscle after 4 sets of biceps u can train triceps and cointinue with the second biceps exercise after this etc.. Same goes for pec/back quads/hamstrings

This way you are able to put equal energy in both muscles

If u are serious about mass u should consider a 4 on 1 off routine and gear, but first try if u can reach your goals without putting so much time money and risks in int

Devon bro I would suggest buying basic bodybuilding book from Borders or Barnes and Noble maybe. Arnold has a good one out right now (although the volume is VERY high) Gold's Gym has one out, MuscleMag Im sure has one out, just a basic book that will show you all of the free-weight and machine exercises that youll need to build a quality physique with mass and tone. You need to start out with basic free-weight movements 3-4 times per week. Giving your body plenty of recuperation time so you can adapt to weight-training. Your diet will also play a huge impact on your results in this type of exercise. Email me or send me a private message if you want a recomendation on a good book I own tons of them and could suggest any. Peace out bro good luck. :)

you have allready gotten allot of good advice here and here is some more ;) , i agree with what they say eat more try to get 3000-4000 kcal per day, low fat food with alot of protein and carbs, like rice, potatoes, chicken low fat meat.

If that is your only program then you really need to add more things to it and do less reps like 15-18 per set, this will help you build more tone muscles.

as phemomena said you need to work the rest of your body to or else youre gonna get problems.

also buy some supplements :D

Top Bottom