Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

r-ALA or ALA in Australia

Well I have not used it consistenly to comment. Semmed to habe positve effect hard to tell what is making the difference though.. But definetly I am gonna buy some more I generallly dont eat many carbs. Seems like a top qualaity product

Re: r ala

groundskeeperwilly said:
I forgot to mention, the one in the metagenics range is R- ala they keep it in the fridge where I buy it.

unless it is different than the one on their site it IS NOT R-ALA.. and no brick and mortar store could carry r-ala at that price..

The bottle I have says: r - alpha lipoic acid

This is metagenics Australia not the U.S. metagenics.
Although on the website, metagenics.com.au it says nothing about it being the r form, it is labelled as such. It is in a soft gel caplet that is too be kept between 2-8 degrees celsius.

So it is also 22 australian dollars where I purchsed it, though I hear there are cheaper places.

groundskeeperwilly said:
The bottle I have says: r - alpha lipoic acid

This is metagenics Australia not the U.S. metagenics.
Although on the website, metagenics.com.au it says nothing about it being the r form, it is labelled as such. It is in a soft gel caplet that is too be kept between 2-8 degrees celsius.

So it is also 22 australian dollars where I purchsed it, though I hear there are cheaper places.

then it is not r+.. sorry but no store could carry it at that price.. not and make any money.. that would be selling it either at cost or more likely.. a loss

Top Bottom