Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

r-ALA or ALA in Australia

Okies, getting your hands on ALA here in Aus is hard but not impossible.

There is a range of Naturopathy only vitmains called Eagle Brand. Check any decent health food store or pharmacist that has a naturopath on staff.

In the Eagle brand range is a product called "thio-condria" (60 caps for $50)

Some (very few) health food stores might also have the odd bottle of EAS Alpha Lipoic Acid, but its rare to find on the shelves and also expensive (about $70/bottle)

quick search online resulted in a site called www.sizematters.com.au
no ideas on quality/service i just literaly searched and found this. but they list ALA from a few different sources.
they are based in sydney or so the website says.

R-ALA on the other hand ive no idea if it is even available here.

Sucks being in Aus for getting ahold of all these supps.

i found ALA by BIO CEUTICALS...do u know anything about it?

it contains thioctic acaid (100mg)
50caps for $18.

This ok?

When should i take it? after/before a meal..

thanks

i have a few qu's about it..

1. do i take it before or after a meal?
2. would it work on the carbs in alcohol?
3. does it have any side effects?

ALA and other bodybuilding products in OZ!!!

HI Rez,

I live in Brisbane and we have a store here call Ada Street Discount Body Building and Sports Supplements in the suburb of Taringa.

They have a website: www.adastreet.com.au in which there is a full price list plus details for shipping to anywhere in Oz.

Not only are they the cheapest around but the owners a father and son are body builders themselves. They are extremely helpful and are always willing to give you advice if you ask.

Their range is great, I actually discovered them when i was walking to the train station to go to work. I've bought supplements from them for over a year now.

They have ALA and heaps of supps so check out their website.

I read this forum every weekend , (read alot of your posts) :) and I just love learning about the body and nutrition. I'm a low carber and look up to those who dedicate themselves to the art and sport of bodybuilding. :mix:

Re: ALA and other bodybuilding products in OZ!!!

in_the_buff_la_fem said:
HI Rez,

I read this forum every weekend , (read alot of your posts) :) and I just love learning about the body and nutrition. I'm a low carber and look up to those who dedicate themselves to the art and sport of bodybuilding. :mix:

:angel: thanks!
i love this forum to ..think im addicted!

well i tried the ALA last night...had a massive pig out seesion.
I havent cheated in at LEAST 6 months..not 1 thing..clean as u can get.
IT WAS FANTASTIC. and i only felt ok about it knowing I had the ALA to back me up.
today's training session should be great..i think i will go on a walk this morning (empty stomach - but propably full from all the shit last night still), and leg session after lunch..:)

Re: r ala

groundskeeperwilly said:
I forgot to mention, the one in the metagenics range is R- ala they keep it in the fridge where I buy it.

my naturopath showed me that brand...how did it work for you?
successful?

Top Bottom