Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick advice on my first cycle

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
7-12 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
7-12 proviron 50 mg day first four weeks bump to 75 mg last 2 weeks
7-12 n2guard
7-14 hcgenerate

pct
15-18 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 lean xtreme

i would also recommend running creatine nitrate and need2slin the entire cycle...

Wow that's intense...that's a lot of stuff but sounds pretty cool. I take it by 15-18 you mean weeks strictly after the cycle? Also, creatine nitrate and not monohydrate? Brah this sounds pretty badass thanks. Anyone else care to share thoughts on it? Im thinking of following this.

then dbol is not what you are wanting to run my friend because your body fat is going to go up... would you be happy with something like 7 lbs but cut up more and a lot of strength? and are you just wanting to run an oral or do you want to pin test as well... you would get a lot more out of it if you did...

I don't agree with this. D-bol does not put on bodyfat. It will bloat, which gives a puffy appearance, but that goes away after cessation of the steroid -- which makes some people mistakenly believe that gains are "lost" from d-bol. No so. You just lose the water.

Also, make sure you use some N2GUARD while on and UNLEASHED and POST-CYCLE afterward.

just heads up you should never do dbol alone........ need test and stick to short time on dbol.......

why can't you run dbol alone?

why do you need test ?

its the opposite.. a newb is better off running a short oral only cycle with dbol or beastdrol etc. easier to recover from and a good way to dip their toes in the water. test for a first cycle isn't always the best idea.. test after all is extremely suppressive.

personally i think the OP needs to dial in his workouts better anyway. 6 foot and under 170 is way too skinny.. very little muscle mass on his frame at that size. won't get much out of a cycle at all without a base to work with

I don't agree with this. D-bol does not put on bodyfat. It will bloat, which gives a puffy appearance, but that goes away after cessation of the steroid -- which makes some people mistakenly believe that gains are "lost" from d-bol. No so. You just lose the water.

Also, make sure you use some N2GUARD while on and UNLEASHED and POST-CYCLE afterward.

ive seen so many people complain about their body fat going up on dbol... and the fact that he is wanting to cut does NOT make dbol even close to his best option... thats my point...

Wow that's intense...that's a lot of stuff but sounds pretty cool. I take it by 15-18 you mean weeks strictly after the cycle? Also, creatine nitrate and not monohydrate? Brah this sounds pretty badass thanks. Anyone else care to share thoughts on it? Im thinking of following this.

yes run nitrate because it does not hold water like monohydrate does and it gives excellent energy as well... 15-18 is your pct man... you don't start pct until 2 weeks after your last pin

ive seen so many people complain about their body fat going up on dbol... and the fact that he is wanting to cut does NOT make dbol even close to his best option... thats my point...

Dbol may not be best for cutting but it's not true about the fat. Those people are mistaken. It's water. BF is a matter of diet, as you know. You're obviously cut. Have you used real dbol? I bet you wouldn;t think it made you fat because your diet is in check.

I've been reading much more carefully and I appreciate all the replies I have received. Thank you! I really want to listen and learn because I am an absolute newb to this. Also, regarding my light weight, let me give some more details.

Sure, at 170 and hardly 5'10'' I'm not massive..but most people are surprised that I weigh that given and it is mostly due to my legs which are naturally very skinny (I do squat and have repped 295x5 via madcow training). Madcow got my deadlift to 325x5 and my bench to 245x5 as well (bench is my strongest of the big three while squat is my weakest). I have also taken accutane before (for a full 6 month course since I had acne).

Now, the stack you recommended to me is impressive though Im curious:

-Since I have never taken anything besides creatine monohydrate, whey, and animal pak...would starting with all of those products at the same time be a good idea without knowing how my body reacts to them? I am ok with pinning, really anything, I am dedicated. Though as someone mentioned isn't it a good idea for a first cycle to be a "test the waters" and see how my body reacts to some of this stuff? If you still think I can do so with this stack then also can I PM you for some extra info?

Thanks again!

I've been reading much more carefully and I appreciate all the replies I have received. Thank you! I really want to listen and learn because I am an absolute newb to this. Also, regarding my light weight, let me give some more details.

Sure, at 170 and hardly 5'10'' I'm not massive..but most people are surprised that I weigh that given and it is mostly due to my legs which are naturally very skinny (I do squat and have repped 295x5 via madcow training). Madcow got my deadlift to 325x5 and my bench to 245x5 as well (bench is my strongest of the big three while squat is my weakest). I have also taken accutane before (for a full 6 month course since I had acne).

Now, the stack you recommended to me is impressive though Im curious:

-Since I have never taken anything besides creatine monohydrate, whey, and animal pak...would starting with all of those products at the same time be a good idea without knowing how my body reacts to them? I am ok with pinning, really anything, I am dedicated. Though as someone mentioned isn't it a good idea for a first cycle to be a "test the waters" and see how my body reacts to some of this stuff? If you still think I can do so with this stack then also can I PM you for some extra info?

Thanks again!

you can pm me anytime... you will be running test by itself for 7 weeks and by then you will know how you react... then your just adding some orals that are pretty mild compared to others... you will be fine with this stack... if you have concerns then just run a test only cycle but i see no problem with the way its laid out...

Top Bottom