Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick advice on my first cycle

Palace

I am 24, 5'10'', and 170lbs at about 11% bodyfat. I have been lifting for a couple years now (I used to be way skinnier) and I have dieted in several different ways in the past. I am currently at maintenance or a little below calories lifting 3-4 times a week and I am interested in trying my first cycle. I was thinking of Dianabol (for around 10 weeks) accompanied with Anastrozole throughout and for a month or so after the cycle. I have read 25-100mg a day of dianabol online which is a fairly wide range and I was wondering what would be a good dosage and frequency to try and how this combination sounds.

Thank you,
Palace

I am 24, 5'10'', and 170lbs at about 11% bodyfat. I have been lifting for a couple years now (I used to be way skinnier) and I have dieted in several different ways in the past. I am currently at maintenance or a little below calories lifting 3-4 times a week and I am interested in trying my first cycle. I was thinking of Dianabol (for around 10 weeks) accompanied with Anastrozole throughout and for a month or so after the cycle. I have read 25-100mg a day of dianabol online which is a fairly wide range and I was wondering what would be a good dosage and frequency to try and how this combination sounds.

Thank you,
Palace

what is your goal from the cycle?

I want to put on some size but I want to avoid more bodyfat, im already not too happy with 11%.

then dbol is not what you are wanting to run my friend because your body fat is going to go up... would you be happy with something like 7 lbs but cut up more and a lot of strength? and are you just wanting to run an oral or do you want to pin test as well... you would get a lot more out of it if you did...

I would, if I were to prioritize at this point I am more concerned with seriously lowering my body fat (which is why I recently started cutting, slightly below maintenance, all that shebang) without jeopardizing my current muscle mass which I have a hard time putting on (I'm quite the endomorph)...so what is it that you recommend then?

i would run a test and anavar cycle for the goals that you have bro... i can lay it out for you if you like... you could also run anavar solo but running it with test will be much more effective....

Thanks. Sure I'd appreciate it. Why do you suggest that? Aren't both of those anabolics with Anavar being particularly mild?

Thanks. Sure I'd appreciate it. Why do you suggest that? Aren't both of those anabolics with Anavar being particularly mild?

bro, this is your first cycle, you have certain goals, i am giving you the best options considering where your at and what your wanting... trust me on this... cutting is my fucking specialty...

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
7-12 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
7-12 proviron 50 mg day first four weeks bump to 75 mg last 2 weeks
7-12 n2guard
7-14 hcgenerate

pct
15-18 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 lean xtreme

i would also recommend running creatine nitrate and need2slin the entire cycle...

first cycle stick to low good test you could do 250 a week and get good results ....... do you not want to pinn? it not why you want to go with dbol for ?

Top Bottom