Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions for any ladies who has been on Norplant!!!!

I've not been on norplant but I'm with Daisy on IUD's. That's what I want after I eventually have a baby. I hate hormonal birth control. It turns the kind loving woman I am into an emotional basketcase.

Gymgurl said:
My sister in law had norplant and loved it...until it was time to take it out. Her skin had grown around the parts and it had to be pretty much ripped out of her skin. Soooo she has these scares from it. You can also see it in her arm....
im 22 and when i was 14 i got norplant and still have it in my arm im freaked about getting it out so i probably wont i tryed to take it out before and like you said it does tear the muscle. so no way its coming out!! plus i was really heavy when i had it for the first couple years and then the last 2 yearsof it i dropped weight and became extremly depressed and had such messed up cycles the whole time and still to this day have my period at least every 2 weeks sometimes 3 in between. now i dont take any form of b control im too scared i will gain weight and get depressed again.

Top Bottom