Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question........

thanks boss for answering..first of all i know alot about GH and and it just came to my mind what the heck, why i i don't use it if there is is no side effect.

My goal here is to gain muscle and to loose fat, my first cycle was only test for 12 weeks + pct after thay.

believe me my diet is very good (low carp with all kind a different protein portions.

Agree with Zyg, HGH not really necessary in this case....(it's debatable if HGH is even needed @ all before 35, but I digress)

If test worked for you the 1st time go with it again and possibly add a 2nd compound, Beatsdrol perhaps......hard to tell without you posting your specific diet (amounts, times per day, macros, how the food is prepared)

~EZ

I would go with a Mastron, Primo or dbol, next choice is EQ, next would be NPP and always last due to crazy harshness is Tren...
For lean gains might spin the GH 3 x week protocal and add IGF, but there is so much crappy IGF out there who the heck knows.

I would go with a Mastron, Primo or dbol, next choice is EQ, next would be NPP and always last due to crazy harshness is Tren...
For lean gains might spin the GH 3 x week protocal and add IGF, but there is so much crappy IGF out there who the heck knows.

My friend is a Doc and he recommended gh for since it has a minor sides specially jintropine.

Agree with Zyg, HGH not really necessary in this case....(it's debatable if HGH is even needed @ all before 35, but I digress)

If test worked for you the 1st time go with it again and possibly add a 2nd compound, Beatsdrol perhaps......hard to tell without you posting your specific diet (amounts, times per day, macros, how the food is prepared)

~EZ

thanks

My friend is a Doc and he recommended gh for since it has a minor sides specially jintropine.

Minor sides my ass! long term HGH usage will result in Organ growth ,activate any dormant pre-cancerous cells,and a host of other problem its best to save that compound until when you're 40 where it does the most good.

Minor sides my ass! long term HGH usage will result in Organ growth ,activate any dormant pre-cancerous cells,and a host of other problem its best to save that compound until when you're 40 where it does the most good.

properly administered HGH after having done blood tests and made sure there are no crazy tumors in your body, etc...will do good for the body....Also organ growth will only happen if you abuise HGH at like 20 ius a day for 15 years

properly administered HGH after having done blood tests and made sure there are no crazy tumors in your body, etc...will do good for the body....Also organ growth will only happen if you abuise HGH at like 20 ius a day for 15 years

Very True, however there is no way to detect dormant pre-cancerous tumors.

Another doctor acting in his best interest ($$$$$$$)

~EZ

Top Bottom