Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question........

carrera104

Hi all

i am starting my second cycle and i was wondering if i should do only test or HGH to be more safe.....btw i can pay for both so money is not a problem i just wanna be in the safe side..

thanks guys in advance....

not to be a dick, well ya i guess im bein a dick but thats such a ignorant question bro u got no business doin either one, terrible first post go edumucate urself first dumby

Take it easy Arnold..i am not looking for your opinion

i am looking from someone more professional input.

ha man nobody that has a qualified opinion is gonna help u with a bs post like that, first off post your stats/diet/training experience first and then u might get some help, i doubt it's gonna be what you wanna hear though

ha man nobody that has a qualified opinion is gonna help u with a bs post like that, first off post your stats/diet/training experience first and then u might get some help, i doubt it's gonna be what you wanna hear though

5'6
my diet is good 4000 ca a day most of it protien with a little carp before exersize, training exp is 4

OK, lemme make a few points here:

#1 let's not get into a pissing match guys. That's not the way it works here....

#2 edumucate & dumby aren't even words

#3 carerra, (in pokey's defense) it is gonna be tough to give you an answer with the way you asked your question. It doesn't look like you know to much about HGH (which I may be wrong on) but your best bet is to propose a cycle and have it critiqued...

What are your goals?

Why are you thinking running HGH @ your age?

What was your 1st cycle?

What is a "good diet?"

~EZ

not to be a dick, well ya i guess im bein a dick but thats such a ignorant question bro u got no business doin either one, terrible first post go edumucate urself first dumby

Really you don't need to be a dick and as such being a dick is against the rules. So why don't you cool your jets.
Just tell him what is wrong with his post, we do not insult anyone in the AAS forum or you will be banned.
If you want to talk crap go to the C-n-C board.

Really you don't need to be a dick and as such being a dick is against the rules. So why don't you cool your jets.
Just tell him what is wrong with his post, we do not insult anyone in the AAS forum or you will be banned.
If you want to talk crap go to the C-n-C board.

Thanks

OK, lemme make a few points here:

#1 let's not get into a pissing match guys. That's not the way it works here....

#2 edumucate & dumby aren't even words

#3 carerra, (in pokey's defense) it is gonna be tough to give you an answer with the way you asked your question. It doesn't look like you know to much about HGH (which I may be wrong on) but your best bet is to propose a cycle and have it critiqued...

What are your goals?

Why are you thinking running HGH @ your age?

What was your 1st cycle?

What is a "good diet?"

~EZ

thanks boss for answering..first of all i know alot about GH and and it just came to my mind what the heck, why i i don't use it if there is is no side effect.

My goal here is to gain muscle and to loose fat, my first cycle was only test for 12 weeks + pct after thay.

believe me my diet is very good (low carp with all kind a different protein portions.

GH isnt going to do shit if your primary goal is muscle gain. Stick with an AAS for that.

Top Bottom