Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Anti-E's

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Which anti-E actually removes water?! Seriously, no matter how much Adex I use, I do not lose any water at all. Lost my mind and my libido yes! But water? No!

Won't try Fermera ever again. That shit made my joints hurt, I lost my mind and lost all libido.

damn its been awhile since ive seen you around dude! Welcome back! It hurts my joints also BTW

sounds like you can use some aromasin

friendly on joints and libido!

If he's taking a small dose of deca for joints it won't cause much bloat and I think aromason would take care of that.

Do not use anti e's to lose water!!!

Wear a sweat belt when you train. Take some dandelion. The new ON-GUARD will also have anti bloating ingredients.

Fuck anti e's they hinder your gains you might as well go for one that is anabolic/adrogenic and get some gains with it like winny, masteron or proviron... oh and did i mention great for your libido?

I'm only using Test for now at 500mgs per week. I'm taking Proviron also at 50mgs per day. Still carrying some bloat around the waist area.

Top Bottom