Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the ladies.

themondtster

Fiance is looking for ways to drop water weight for an upcoming comp. Just looking any advice or suggestions I could give her. Thanks!

What kind of comp is it? Has she competed before? What are her stats? Hieght weight body fat age? How long she has been train for? What's her diet like? Going to need a lot more info to be able to help her out :) I suggest you have her sign up for the site so we can give her the most attention this way.

Bikini comp. Training for about a year....really hard for about six months. 6ft. 150#+/- fluctuates everyday now. Follows a strict meal and workout plan by her coach. She just seems to hold a lot of water weight or bloat. Even when she carbs up some or has a low carb day. It's kinda of random. Her main concern is it happening on the contest day. So i was just wondering if there was anything other people do to eliminate that atleast for the day. She is pretty toned and has the look she wants everywhere but her waist and stomach area will look good sometimes and sometimes look swolen or bloated.

Diet is six meals. Small portions. 4oz of lean meat or fish and about a half cup of vegs. 1/3 cup oats in AM and small serv. sweet potato evening, With a small salad once a day no dressing. I really believe she is too low on cals for her height. A couple weeks ago she had a slight crash, but since has bump the cals up just a bit and seems to be doing better.

Doubt she'll come here. She stays at her sites where her team mates are. They just didn't really have any advice for her. Either they don't want to put their business out there because they know everyone or it just something happening to her.

Bikini comp. Training for about a year....really hard for about six months. 6ft. 150#+/- fluctuates everyday now. Follows a strict meal and workout plan by her coach. She just seems to hold a lot of water weight or bloat. Even when she carbs up some or has a low carb day. It's kinda of random. Her main concern is it happening on the contest day. So i was just wondering if there was anything other people do to eliminate that atleast for the day. She is pretty toned and has the look she wants everywhere but her waist and stomach area will look good sometimes and sometimes look swolen or bloated.

Diet is six meals. Small portions. 4oz of lean meat or fish and about a half cup of vegs. 1/3 cup oats in AM and small serv. sweet potato evening, With a small salad once a day no dressing. I really believe she is too low on cals for her height. A couple weeks ago she had a slight crash, but since has bump the cals up just a bit and seems to be doing better.

Doubt she'll come here. She stays at her sites where her team mates are. They just didn't really have any advice for her. Either they don't want to put their business out there because they know everyone or it just something happening to her.

Diet etc all sounds good. I realy like pvl watertight as an over the counter diuretic goes it's the best I have ever used.

I wonder if the bloat is caused by not getting ENOUGH water? I tend to forget to drink and I notice that I puff up when that happens.

uva ursi works the best for me

i have no idea why but it dries me out better than lasix

Top Bottom