Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for powerlifter jay and others

fancyashag

No disrespect intended here, but what kind of numbers
do you guys think you would put up on the big three lifts without the juice and the special equipment? I'm
not passing judgement here or trying to downplay your accomplishments, just curious. ciao.

Thats a good question? And one alot of people wander i am sure. But for starters there are some dam strong clean people. First , lifting equipment. Squat raw probably around 675. with wraps n belt. With my suit i currently squatted 740. Differnce just adding suit and briefs. Bench raw 525 thats toucn go. With my shirt i have done 565. Paused. Deadlift not much help from gear. Maybe 15 or 20 at most for me. Supplements. Well let me just say this before i started training for powerlifting i was clean clean. i never deadlifted before, and my squat was only around 500 tops. My bench was 430 touc n go. All at a body weight of 200 to 210 tops. 2 yrs later flipping to the darkside my lifts are 740 plus sqt, 565 plus bench, 565 to 585 deadlift. At a bodyweight currently of 230lbs. Dont really have an answer on were i would be had i stayed clean all this time. But my first meet was a bench meet and i took last now i have won 6 state titles at 2 weight classes benching. And i have sponsers that help me too. So yo be the judge. Is i tworth it? In my case yes. Hoped i helped some with your question.

You can do well clean. Before I went on the shit I hit a 683sq, 480 bench and 655 dl -- all these lifts were done at 242. It took me a few year to build up to that but it canbe done. Now things are a little different due to me nto being drugfree. One thing that took me awhile to figure out is that drugs are not magic. You can take everything under the sun but if you don't bust your ass in the gym everyday, every workout your total will go nowhere. I also believe people go onthe shit too fast instead of getting strong before they go on. I alwyas told myself I would total 1800+ before I even thought about going on. Now I have done that and now I am not clean. Putyour timein first.

630 SQ, 440 B, 630 DL (1700 total) @ 217 Clean and roughly 3 years of serious PL training. My goal was to break 1700 and then start AS...so dirty to be determined. I think I could hit 1800 eventually clean, but it'll take a lot longer...

There is no doubt that great strength can be reached drug free. And 1700 and 1800lb totals are excellent drug free and dirty! It just depends on how much you need to lift. If your at 1800 and want to be a good bit over 2000 well then you might have to go on. If your happy with were your at and time isnt important and you say i'll get there when i get there. Then be clean. Juice is not magic. There is no secret serum out there that is going ot make you great. You have to train hard as hell just like when your clean. But you might make a little better gains in the process! Well more then little!

Gents those numbers are mindblowing I really thought I had accomplished alot, I have always been natural I have always boasted that I have come along way from 135 to 245 "naturally" no lies or Bullshit I am telling the truth all I have consumed is egg white protein, aminos, beefliver tabs, creatine, multi-vit, flax seed oil, and one day per body part alway hitting the 4-6 rep range.

my numbers: Bench 315 go Figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadlift 585 for 5 reps belt no wraps

Squat 765 @ 1 rep no wraps using Belt

Power Cln / Jerk 245 this is wher I would love to excel and bench of course.

Bent rows for 405 for 4 reps

for the past eight days I came across a serious food poisoning by Chicken Breasts that I had eaten at a Italian Eatery I have lost 15 pds in 3 days really scared but I am looking forward to getting back into the Cage But anyway this is what I have done naturally I get nods form the "T-rex's" at the gym and have even been hinted that it would be a good Idea to obtain some "Get-Up and Go" formula they say that I would be an animal and if I think I am thick now wait til after. I am still doing research I have read this board and continue to read about question and comments that are similiar or are the identical to the ones that have been asked milliions of times I just read gather, diseminate and continue on gathering information, which I would like to commend all of the brothers on this board, Get Yours, Cuz' I am gonna get mine We are the eyes and the ears of the Marine Corps - Semper Fi

Most of my strength was there before I juiced. I did my bench max at 425 clean, squat@ 650 clean, and dead @ 600 clean. Since I've juiced my squat and deadlift have sky-rocketed ( I don't know about bench cuz I'm consentrating on bodybuilding) my squat now is @ 725 and my deadlift is @ 680.

Top Bottom