Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for Needto about supps

I didn't know that's how they talk in Boston, but ya it's a cool accent. I only wish you the best bro and will support ya any way I can. I can't see myself supporting anyone else after talking to ya. The service you provide truly is the real deal. I'm pissed it's taken this long for me to find a place that actually cares about it's customers satisfaction the way your store does. RESPECT is all I can say.

You've got my biz from here on out.

Wait till he says "Can you workout in the video and smash some ****ing weights and add some real ****ing good music too?" Then, Then you now how deep that accent runs:D

Good talkin to ya buddy. Yeah good dude with a good company with a good business plan backed by a good heart.

do not take all 3 at once. Use them in different stacks.

run them like this bro.

1-4 katnadrol 1 cap 3 times a day morning noon and night
2-6 deiselbolan 1 cap am 1 cap late afternoon
4-8 beastsrol 1 cap am 1 cap late afternoon

run 1 cap am and 1 cap late afternoon ed of the forged liver support. Ad in some Ai's cycle support ed threw out the whole cycle too.

You could also make two or even 3 different cycle out of it too. In any event it is always best to split the doses up... I put that dosing on the bottle for a few reason. 1 it will work and 2 I say 2 caps a day just in case some retarded dip shit thinks hey if 2 caps a day will get me big then I bet double that will get me huge!!!!! so if they are that numb at least its only 4 caps a day and not 6 like one numb numb I know was doing.

haha i should have been a little more specific, im not taking them all at once, im taking desielbolan right now with eca, then going to take the beast and katana, just wanted to check on the nonworkout day dosages

haha i should have been a little more specific, im not taking them all at once, im taking desielbolan right now with eca, then going to take the beast and katana, just wanted to check on the nonworkout day dosages

I wouldn't do Diesel with ECA. Diesel is for mass, IMO Diesel and ECA is kind of a waste.

Yeah I would prolly save the ECA for the Beast/Katana. Just make sure your BP is in check when you do.

Top Bottom