Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for Needto about supps

Parkway Drive09

I got the beastdrol, katanadrol and desielbolan, and on the bottle it says take before workout. what about non-workout days? when should I take them? usually in the morning i would assume

Im not needto but Id say take it AM and PM with bought 8 hrs space in between dosages like one at 8am then 4pm then one at 12(midnight) so its always 8 hrs apart or similar maybe it works for your schedule to do a 6 hr space just spread it out and try to take around the same time everyday so you body gets used to the hormonal stimulus throughout the cycle good luck !

Morning, Afternoon, and evening, 3caps/ed for the duration. Don't get too caught up in how many hours apart its spaced, just take it when convenient. hourly timing of all the shit I take would get real old real quick, just be consistent and you'll be fine, don't over think it.

I can't wait to place my order. I talked to Needto for the first time today and he has to be one of the coolest mfers I've talked to in ALONG time. Felt like I've known him forever talking to him for the first time. I couldn't believe it when Bdrol popped up on my caller ID during the Hawks game today. I see why he's so highly regarded on here. That's what you call A+ customer service.

I got the beastdrol, katanadrol and desielbolan, and on the bottle it says take before workout. what about non-workout days? when should I take them? usually in the morning i would assume

do not take all 3 at once. Use them in different stacks.

run them like this bro.

1-4 katnadrol 1 cap 3 times a day morning noon and night
2-6 deiselbolan 1 cap am 1 cap late afternoon
4-8 beastsrol 1 cap am 1 cap late afternoon

run 1 cap am and 1 cap late afternoon ed of the forged liver support. Ad in some Ai's cycle support ed threw out the whole cycle too.

You could also make two or even 3 different cycle out of it too. In any event it is always best to split the doses up... I put that dosing on the bottle for a few reason. 1 it will work and 2 I say 2 caps a day just in case some retarded dip shit thinks hey if 2 caps a day will get me big then I bet double that will get me huge!!!!! so if they are that numb at least its only 4 caps a day and not 6 like one numb numb I know was doing.

I can't wait to place my order. I talked to Needto for the first time today and he has to be one of the coolest mfers I've talked to in ALONG time. Felt like I've known him forever talking to him for the first time. I couldn't believe it when Bdrol popped up on my caller ID during the Hawks game today. I see why he's so highly regarded on here. That's what you call A+ customer service.

Thanks man It was good talking to you to.

I didn't know that's how they talk in Boston, but ya it's a cool accent. I only wish you the best bro and will support ya any way I can. I can't see myself supporting anyone else after talking to ya. The service you provide truly is the real deal. I'm pissed it's taken this long for me to find a place that actually cares about it's customers satisfaction the way your store does. RESPECT is all I can say.

You've got my biz from here on out.

Top Bottom