Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for admin

i'm kinda new round here! these threads seem pretty important, what sort of information did they contain, out of curiosity?

Yumpin yimeny!

the threads were VERY comprehensive overviews of the major training philosphies, DC, Westside, 5x5, HST, etc. They covered every aspect of the approaches, as well as 100's of questions along with their answers. Basically everything you need to know about all of these approaches, and were up there for a long time

What a tragedy!

Tons of "Use the search function" threads, gone!

WOW!

Whatever will the juiceheads do!??

Code said:
What a tragedy!

Tons of "Use the search function" threads, gone!

WOW!

Whatever will the juiceheads do!??

juice heads is only for a person when they arer on sauce i natural the day i be off :)

The Important Links sticky on the Women's Board and also the Sticky containing Arioch's posts on the PL Board are also missing. I PM'd Velvett earlier today to ask her about it since I have no idea if contacting an Admin right now would work.

I think Becoming is tracking down the HST and Old School info. I hope they can recover the actual threads because the Q&A involved in all of them provided some truly valuable info.

Arioch's "How to Do the (exercise") posts were some more great ones.

I have not, nor would I ever stoop so low as to do such a thing...I will help out any way possible if need be, Geroge and gang have but to ask.

Ranger

Top Bottom