Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question folks (ox,clen,t3 cycle) just read itttt

What is PPA and NYC?

Sorry for being ignorant, but what is PPA and NYC? Are either of them more effective than Clen? And why is PPA going to be banned?

thanks ladies and gents....
Sharon

Re: results?

Aileen said:
KB, did you like the overall results of the Anavar? what doses were you taking it at?

yes i do like the results i have recieved from my cycle so far.. ive gotten much harder and bigger... i know that most women dont really get "bigger" but my overall apperance now is bigger than it was before.. again, im not complaining. i dont feel as cut as i would like to be right now so thats why i was inquiring about the t3 and clen. i will fine tune my diet as well. i wasnt really toooooooo ..i was really concentrating on packing on the muscle for the time being.my strength has gone through the roof!!! seriously..its insane.. im lifting weights i never imagined i would!! iits awesome!!
i am actually going to have to stop this cycle now for a couple reasons..so im nto super thrilled about that but oh well! ive been on 10mg..split into 5 mg doses taken twice a day.ill move down to 5 mg a day for a week or so and then come off. ill stay off for about 6-8 weeks and then start up again with the t3 and clen.

Top Bottom