Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about the Weider system?

LiftforEva

Hey fellow bodybuilders, I am relatively new to this site and I am curious about something. I have been training for sometime but a guy at the gym keeps ranting and raving about this thing called the Weider bodybuilding system. I am always changing my program every few months to avoid going stale and boredom but I was wondering if this is worth looking into. From what I have read hear thus far Joe Weider isn't the most popular guy on these boards. But I would appreciate any feedback to those who have tried it or not before I embark on months of wasted effort if that is the case. Thanks.

I never liked weider. he gives me the creeps.

I have lost respect for him ever since i saw a photo of him.....playing pool. i dont know if anyone else has seen it.
Alll these buff dudes around him nicely dressed......and he was this overweight slob with messed up hair half buttoned up shitty shirt.......making al bundy look classy.

First thing that came to my mind was an image of him having this private resort.....where lots of body builders with no clothes on........man i wont say the rest. tooo gross.

I havent seen the program.......but i can guess what its about. The only thing i can say........what works for someone.......wont work for someone else

Top Bottom