Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Question about TEST, ANGER, And CRYING like a little bitch.

starskulker

Active member
I don't know whats going on as of late. I am on 400 test weekly and have been fighting with my girl as of late. Very deep stuff. Where usually I would get very angry aggressive when we fight I have found that as of late even when I'm doing my part of the yelling that inside I feel like crying. I mean I feel like I'm on clomid and I'm not. I feel like a little bitch. What's up with this? Does anyone else get this way?
 
I felt like that on my 2nd cycle. It was just straight test. Fighting with the girl and emotional as if i were on clomid. How long ago did you stop the Tren? Any other types of sides? Do you have anxiety at all? on the 3rd cycle now and feel nothing like i did when on my 2nd. On Any meds? Oxycalm would calm me down and mellow me out a bit. I'd give it a try if not might want to think about coming off and get things straightened out.


starskulker said:
I don't know whats going on as of late. I am on 400 test weekly and have been fighting with my girl as of late. Very deep stuff. Where usually I would get very angry aggressive when we fight I have found that as of late even when I'm doing my part of the yelling that inside I feel like crying. I mean I feel like I'm on clomid and I'm not. I feel like a little bitch. What's up with this? Does anyone else get this way?
 
What about setting up appointments with your girl for a day spa sorta thing when things get a little better. Could be very relaxing for both of you and could benefit you more escpecially. Or just go yourself I dunno some people I know do this and stay generally pretty relaxed. I would think other stressors on top of what you are doing could cause a chemical imbalance and give you whack ass feelings. Maybe the thing I mentioned up top would be worth a try?
 
Could be from elevated estrogen as well. Are you taking an AI or something to limit excess estrogen levels?

BMJ
 
Yes I'm taking AIFM but only one shot in the morning and one in the evening. About the Spa thing. We actually do have appointments at the spa over the new years together. I AM into that sort of thing. We have a whole day of aeromatherapy massages and treatments lined up for new years. Maybe i should as well get some oxycotin and some P seven. The only problem I forsee is that I was planning on staying on test year round from now on. I wonder if I dropped it down to just 200mg per week if it would stop the sides but still be enough for me to just hold onto a little muscle and keep my libido.

Thanks for the responses. Each of you has helped with your words.
 
Dont worry bro, I am on a tren ace, test dbol cycle right now.... man, if I am not HORNY as HELL , I am yelling and fighting with my girl and every now and then wanting to cry like a pussy..My emotions are a fucking rollercoaster right now. I am like 75% Horny 15% Aggrevated and 10% emotional. On a good note, I am eating way more than usual.. gains are great ! If they wasnt, I would have come off when I started losing it but I think I have more self control over it to not to anything stupid.

Inhibitor
 
What about setting up appointments with your girl for a day spa sorta thing when things get a little better. Could be very relaxing for both of you and could benefit you more escpecially. Or just go yourself I dunno some people I know do this and stay generally pretty relaxed. I would think other stressors on top of what you are doing could cause a chemical imbalance and give you whack ass feelings. Maybe the thing I mentioned up top would be worth a try?

Forget this nonsense, it is Christmas, up your test, go get drunk with the guys and chill for an evening
Maybe meet some chick for the evening!


I always thought I should be a marriage counselor
 
I just finished my first cycle . 500mg a week of Test. I either fucked or jerked twice a day, and Felt high all the time. Insane High after lifting. now that im done and on clomid im a Bi-polar maniac.

However im using P-7 and Oxycalm and today was a great day. Been on clomid for 7 days, and i never know what my day will bring. lol.
 
I noticed this time around that I was about to cry at a walmart commercial, stupid shit. I am 99% sure it's due to higher estro levels, although I have never had a problem in the past with any sides. Get some kind of anti-e, and you should be fine.

Monopoly
 
starskulker said:
I don't know whats going on as of late. I am on 400 test weekly and have been fighting with my girl as of late. Very deep stuff. Where usually I would get very angry aggressive when we fight I have found that as of late even when I'm doing my part of the yelling that inside I feel like crying. I mean I feel like I'm on clomid and I'm not. I feel like a little bitch. What's up with this? Does anyone else get this way?
I fliped out at the casher at food store when I was on test 1000mg deca 500mg
dbol 60mg ed.some one like me should just not take that much juice.
 
Just ordered my P-Seven and some Oxycotin fed X second day. Hope this mellows me out or else I'm gonna get myself shot with Tranq darts.
 
Ulter said:
It will help a lot. You're going to like it.

I agree.. They make an awesome combo.. I feel like I am able to focus more on individuals during one-on-one appointments. i am also able to get a more accurate vibe on what they are really feeling.

Oh and Ulter, you were right about them working exceptionally well on the ladies! :horny:

Keep us informed on how it turns out bro!

T-Matt
 
P7 has worked well for me in the past. It actually makes me feel a lil sleepy. I would take a few squirts on my inner wrists and after 20minutes take a 15-30minute nap and feel much better afterwards.
 
starskulker said:
Just ordered my P-Seven and some Oxycotin fed X second day. Hope this mellows me out or else I'm gonna get myself shot with Tranq darts.
I hope you mean oxcytocin, bro! Seriously Oxycalm makes a world of difference for me. It is worth the mild suppression of free test to not have a hair trigger all the time!
 
HGH,or Meatonin, or Anti depresent or stop taking gear for a while or get married, or if your married get divorced.....or cardio
 
Been feeling the same bitch shit on 500mg test@wk, 600mgEQ@wk, and 50mg winny ed. Broke up with my girl of five years because the bitch liked dick while I was in Iraq. Met a new chick, great, Ex harrasses the shit out of her. Cant make up mind between the two because EX looks like carmen electra, no seriously, and new chick is everything a guy would want in a wife. Not as good looking but great. Cant pick. Maybe the oxycalm and P7 will stop my bitchiness and wanting to sleep next to a bitch. Or maybe it is the PTSD i have been diagnosed with and I'm Fucked!!! I really had less stress getting shot at everyday. Women are crazy. By the looks of this post so am I. LMFAO.
 
snowyk12 said:
Been feeling the same bitch shit on 500mg test@wk, 600mgEQ@wk, and 50mg winny ed. Broke up with my girl of five years because the bitch liked dick while I was in Iraq. Met a new chick, great, Ex harrasses the shit out of her. Cant make up mind between the two because EX looks like carmen electra, no seriously, and new chick is everything a guy would want in a wife. Not as good looking but great. Cant pick. Maybe the oxycalm and P7 will stop my bitchiness and wanting to sleep next to a bitch. Or maybe it is the PTSD i have been diagnosed with and I'm Fucked!!! I really had less stress getting shot at everyday. Women are crazy. By the looks of this post so am I. LMFAO.
come on man, you can't really blame her. not like you didn't get some foreign ass. just kidding man. don't start that jodi shit, you know I am going to Iraq next. wish I could help ya. but you already know, no matter how good lookin she is, I would always think about what she did. I can't live like that.
 
Top Bottom