Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about RXHealthdrugs!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedichi

Hey, i ordered some products from RX last monday, and i still havent gotten any notifications or order confirmations from them. The only thing i got was a message from alertpay, telling med the transaction went through and that the money is out of my account. Is this normal? i know people here have vouched for them, but tried to get in contact with them and no answer. I cant even log into my account on their site, tells me my password is incorrect and when i try the "recover" function it says they send the password to my mail, done it three times and havent gotten a mail with acc info. :/

And yeah, ive checked spam filters, etc, etc. :)

Any tips?

Ok here is my honest opinion about RXhealth--their prices are great, I have had everything delivered eventually(had to have some things reshipped due to them sending the wrong things-but I ended up getting stuff for free) but their customer service sucks. I have never gotten a return email from them when I had a problem with an order but...... Needto has been able to help me quickly every time. So when you are dealing with a situation like this(getting prescription meds) you have to expect a little extra wait. Is it frustrating...yes, with I do business with them in the future......ABSOLUTELY. I know they will eventually deliver and my credit card won't get hit with a fraudulent $1000 charge a month later---with other sites you never know. So just hang tight or if you get to worried send needto a PM. Take care buddy.

Thanks for answering bro, guess ill just have to wait and see then.. :) Just thought it was weird they didnt send out any confirmation mail.

RX is gtg.

I've never recieved any confirmation emails either. I've always got my orders though. Some as soon as two weeks. Just hang in there. They will come through.

Both times I have ordered I have gotten an order and shipping confirmation. Both times have been within the past few months and both times my order came in within 3 weeks.. Not bad at all for where it is coming from.

I will order from them again..

My 2ml,

Tao

Next time pm a mod,this is getting old repeating posts like this on the forums,Thanks!

send them a email now with your order number letting them know you did not get a order confirm and you want to make sure the order went through.. You may not get a reply but they will get it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom