Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Proviron

RagenMMA

I have 100 tabs (25 mg)and took my last injection a few days ago. I was planning on using 2 pills (50mg) ED and then start PCT immediately afterwards. My question is in regards to DHT. I have an unlimited supply of Proscar and was considering adding that in but didn't know if it would have a negative affect or counter act the benefits of using Proviron in the first place. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Dht is already dht so there's no conversion able to be blocked

While it's true that proviron is a DHT derivative, I believe that it has a stronger affinity than DHT for SHBG. So I think a lot of the hairloss from proviron is indirect, in that it doesn't attack hair follicles itself but frees up testosterone which leads to high DHT levels that are the culprit. After all, its not anabolic because it is deactivated in skeletal muscle, I'm assuming it could be the same way with hair follicles. So I would try adding finasteride...in effect you could be replacing your natural DHT with a DHT-derivative and hope to get the beneficial SHBG effects without the effects on hair follicles

I have 100 tabs (25 mg)and took my last injection a few days ago. I was planning on using 2 pills (50mg) ED and then start PCT immediately afterwards. My question is in regards to DHT. I have an unlimited supply of Proscar and was considering adding that in but didn't know if it would have a negative affect or counter act the benefits of using Proviron in the first place. Thanks in advance!

I would have used the PROVIRON during your cycle. Save them for next time.

I would have used the PROVIRON during your cycle. Save them for next time.

Yeah I missed the part where he mentioned PCT. Definitely don't want proviron in PCT. Other than it being wasteful, that last thing you need is increased free test at the expense of total test while trying to recover

Yeah I missed the part where he mentioned PCT. Definitely don't want proviron in PCT. Other than it being wasteful, that last thing you need is increased free test at the expense of total test while trying to recover

Thay doesn't really make any sense.

Proviron is fine when winding down. Switch to UNLEASHED to keep SHBG under control.

Proscar will negate some of the effects.

Top Bottom