Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Needtogetaas?????

don't worry about the bombing too much man...its a karma thing more than anything

I dont remember what your un-edited post looks like but just know tht when you edit the mods still know what was originally up

The times I've seen the new guys get bashed here were well deserved. Usually, it's..

First post.

Never read a single sticky.

They are under 21.

They have been working out for a solid 6 months and are ready to take it to the next level.

They are 150lbs, and have think their first cycle should be Tren Ace, Deca, and Winny.

And when all else fails, they curse the vets because they still believe what they know (or think they know) is right.

lol so true.....

Even then, I haven't seen what I would call "bashing" directed at these types....

They need to be sternly talked at so that they know that theyre being stupid....

Bashing: "LULZ EVRYONE LOOK AT THIS N00B HE IS SO DUMB SOMEONE BAN HIM FROM THE BOARD"

Not Bashing: "Look, kid, you're being stupid. You haven't trained long enough, you didn't give us your information, youre 16 years old, and your Deca, Tren, Winny, Var, Prop cycle for 25 weeks is a terrible idea. Go do your research."

Are you serious dude? This site is probably the toughest on noobs I've seen yet. Noobs get shredded on here on a daily basis. I'm convinced some guys take pride in belittling noobs on here

thats fuckin bullshit ! we do our best to steer noobs in the right direction...and are genuine in looking out for them.
if you think otherwise maybe you should find another board to hang out on.
there are plenty of them that will tell 17 yo kids to jump on test, tren ,deca ..the whole fuckin 9 yards.
so if thats what you prefer to see...pack your bag and off you go .

thats fuckin bullshit ! we do our best to steer noobs in the right direction...and are genuine in looking out for them.
if you think otherwise maybe you should find another board to hang out on.
there are plenty of them that will tell 17 yo kids to jump on test, tren ,deca ..the whole fuckin 9 yards.
so if thats what you prefer to see...pack your bag and off you go .

First off Columbo, all your doing is reinforcing a lot of people's views. Look at the post right above this one. You tell me to leave the site because of my opinion?? Where did I say once I prefer people giving 17 yr olds advice? I get told to pack my bags and go because of how I interpret this site?? What is this site? The China of the forums? Speak out against the mighty condescending mods and get banned?? Have an opinion that differs from what the mods preach and get banned?

Go ahead dock me points, ban me do whatever you guys gotta do to keep the sheep in line here but you'd think with this being 2012 you'd be able to have an opinion.

This isn't an attack it's a defensive response from being told to back my bags and go from a MOD.

And to all the condescending asshole mods maybe take a page from Dylangemelli's book and be patient and nice like he is.

PM me links to who is attacking noobs. instead of posting this type of thing. I'm here everyday and i would see if it was a daily basis event.

Steve, I'm not the type of person to rat people out behind their backs with a secret PM. It happens daily believe me. Its impossible for you to read every post everyday so you couldn't see it happen 100% of the time.

Just watch everyone my post will be deleted soon and I will get a ban.
Make sure you sheep stay in the herd or you'll be thrown to the wolves like I will be within the hour.
Take care everyone and remember DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION and CONFORM TO THE EF SOCIETY

I think its proof of his character and caring for his customers by giving us the ability to call him pretty much directly. What other CEO can a does that does that?

If the haters and no believers dont like it here why stay? Just saying.

I think its proof of his character and caring for his customers by giving us the ability to call him pretty much directly. What other CEO can a does that does that?

If the haters and no believers dont like it here why stay? Just saying.

I'm not a hater and I buy a shit load of Need2 products. My argument was about the treatment of noobs on here. That's all. I believe in N2's products although at first I was skeptical.

I'm not a hater and I buy a shit load of Need2 products. My argument was about the treatment of noobs on here. That's all. I believe in N2's products although at first I was skeptical.

Come on JoJo, I have just been appointed as a MOD, and to be honest I treat people like I want to be treated...respectfully, unless.of course I am disrespected. As Steve said let the Mods know about these issues so they can be handled.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom