Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtogetaas Helps me get my drive back

Hopefully somebody will get a chance to advise me soon.

Sorry bro I just looked at your results. The main issue I see is estrogen here. Test looks fine, Lh and fsh aren't great but I believe they will recover in time. Prolactin and progestin aren't too bad either. I wouldn't get too aggressive with it. Maybe a low dose of caber if you want. So what I'd do is run some dspark, daa, continue bridge, low dose adex 0.5 eod for a week then 0.25 eod to e3d. You can throw caber in at 0.25 mg twice a week if you want. Id run that for a few weeks. I wouldn't worry about clomid at this point. I feel the most important thing is lowering the estrogen and then letting your body recover on its own.

Sorry bro I just looked at your results. The main issue I see is estrogen here. Test looks fine, Lh and fsh aren't great but I believe they will recover in time. Prolactin and progestin aren't too bad either. I wouldn't get too aggressive with it. Maybe a low dose of caber if you want. So what I'd do is run some dspark, daa, continue bridge, low dose adex 0.5 eod for a week then 0.25 eod to e3d. You can throw caber in at 0.25 mg twice a week if you want. Id run that for a few weeks. I wouldn't worry about clomid at this point. I feel the most important thing is lowering the estrogen and then letting your body recover on its own.

10-4, thanks, I really appreciate it. The place I get my research chems is outta caber, so ill just go at it with the adex for now. I'll place an order for ntbm dspark, daa and bridge. Should I go 3 servings of dspark or 2?

Is there a glitch on the NTBM site? I've ordered from you guys several time before no problem, but when I tried to check out today it says we do not currently ship to zip code entered. Like I said, I've ordered before and I live in TX, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Is there a glitch on the NTBM site? I've ordered from you guys several time before no problem, but when I tried to check out today it says we do not currently ship to zip code entered. Like I said, I've ordered before and I live in TX, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Sometimes the site has issues. Once in a while I can't even get on the site . Not sure what the issue is but it usually doesn't last long. So I'd give it a little while and try again.

10-4, thanks, I really appreciate it. The place I get my research chems is outta caber, so ill just go at it with the adex for now. I'll place an order for ntbm dspark, daa and bridge. Should I go 3 servings of dspark or 2?

I'd start with 3 servings for a couple of days and drop it down to two when you start to notice an improvement. Like I said you wanna lower the estrogen and slowly work yourself off of everything so your body can take over on its own.

So Im 3 weeks in, currently running .25 mg adex e3d with 2 servings of dspark and daa daily. I'm seeing huge fluctuations, one day ill have morning woods/spontaneous woods, and be horny as hell. Then maybe 2 days later back to feeling like complete shit with nothing. Any ideas wth is going on? I am beyond frustrated.

So Im 3 weeks in, currently running .25 mg adex e3d with 2 servings of dspark and daa daily. I'm seeing huge fluctuations, one day ill have morning woods/spontaneous woods, and be horny as hell. Then maybe 2 days later back to feeling like complete shit with nothing. Any ideas wth is going on? I am beyond frustrated.
drop the DAA and just run the d-spark bro. You do not need all that DAA. I would be running forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm not adex too.

Got my Bloodwork results back already...

4/8/13
Total Testosterone563 ng/dl Ref 348-1197
LH 2.2 mIU/ml. Ref 1.7-8.6
FSH 3.2 mIU/ml Ref 2-12.4
Estradiol 36.6 pg/ml Ref 7.6-42.6
Prolactin 6.6 ng/ml Ref 4.0-15.2
Progesterone 1.0 ng/ml Ref 0.2-1.4

Initial Blood Results from 1/11/13 (before forma-stanzol and phytoserms)
Total Testosterone 604 ng/dl Ref 348-1197
LH 4.4 mIU/ml. Ref 1.7-8.6
FSH 2.8 mIU/ml Ref 2-12.4
Estradiol 28.9 pg/ml Ref 7.6-42.6

My testosterone, LH and FSH are disappointingly low after everything I have used, and for being on Bridge. My estradiol looks high, and I'm guessing it was even higher a week or so ago, before I started taking Erase. I'm unsure why my results are worse than where they were months ago. I didn't have progesterone or prolactin checked last time, so I have no baseline to compare.

Thoughts on what I should do? Obviously something to stimulate LH and decrease estrogen. Maybe Clomid 25mgs ED for 4-6 weeks? I've got an AI with Erase I've been using 75mgs/Day, maybe I should increase it, then when it runs out use D-Spark and pick up unleashed/post cycle.

Are my prolactin and progesterone numbers ok? Or should they be brought down as well?
Your levels are all in the mid high range how is this a disappointment?
Prog and estrogen is high and I would say this could be from the bridge and the way your body converts things right now. Also DAA can raise these two which is why D-spark and forma-stanzol is a good combo.

Seeing these test my advice now would be to just come off everything and give your self 2-3 weeks of clean time now bro. IMO you are in the clear pretty much and now just give your body time to reach normal homeostasis on its own. Taper down off anything you are on now and give your self clean time.

I know Nathan set you straight already but did you say you're managing with Adex as a substitute for caber? I hope you're aware they're not at all similar drugs and used for completely different reasons.

I know Nathan set you straight already but did you say you're managing with Adex as a substitute for caber? I hope you're aware they're not at all similar drugs and used for completely different reasons.

No, joeblow recommended adex and said I could use caber, but it was optional.

Top Bottom