Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about my test. enan. help

MARK67

guys, just recived my test. enantate(how its spelled on the lable) is this real. they are all consistantly filled,a white ring around the neck.fromaburaihn, iran batch no 42. but the printing smears on the made date 2005, and exp. 2010. they were shipped all wrapped in gauze, can yous give me a vote ? my scanner is shot, but i have a webcam. thanks guys!

MARK67 said:
guys, just recived my test. enantate(how its spelled on the lable) is this real. they are all consistantly filled,a white ring around the neck.fromaburaihn, iran batch no 42. but the printing smears on the made date 2005, and exp. 2010. they were shipped all wrapped in gauze, can yous give me a vote ? my scanner is shot, but i have a webcam. thanks guys!

Somebody once said in another post that Test E is so cheap to make that there are very few fakes out there. Dunno. Mine's real as shit and let me tell you, if it's real YOU GONNA LOVE IT!

its from a athorized british dragon supplier. i know thats all i can tell you. first time ordering from them, came when they said, actually earlier. test is cheap, i just heard, im going to get my pct now, already got pinz, screwed me on my amp opener though. the printing on the label is solid, but i questioned the spelling of enanthanate. im a virgin so im very weary.

You can score the neck of the amp with a knife and pop the top with the top of a Bic pen. Just make sure that you don't get any glass into the amp.

MARK67 said:
thanks guys! but would you inject it. looks good, but still worried.

If I had all of my gear ready for the cycle I have planned (including PCT) I would run it personally. If a trusted BD supplier was the source, I'd roll with it.

ok im gonna roll soon as i get me pct,from the same as test, cheaper than most, but they came through. thanks again guys!

Top Bottom