Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Creatine requirements

Morenn

So I've read recommended dose is 0.03g per kg/bodyweight, does this vary depending on the amount of exercise you do? Curious as I understand Creatine is used to make ATP which is used during muscular contractions, every sport uses muscles to some degree. Between PE and rugby I do weights 3 hours a week, rugby 4 hours a week, swimming 1 hour, badminton 1 hour, basketball 1 hour, hockey/football 1 hour, and either sprints or long distance for 2 hours. This is 13 hours not including upkeep of fitness out of school/rugby, which seems like more than most people would do. Just curious if more creatine would help or just be a waste.

So I've read recommended dose is 0.03g per kg/bodyweight, does this vary depending on the amount of exercise you do? Curious as I understand Creatine is used to make ATP which is used during muscular contractions, every sport uses muscles to some degree. Between PE and rugby I do weights 3 hours a week, rugby 4 hours a week, swimming 1 hour, badminton 1 hour, basketball 1 hour, hockey/football 1 hour, and either sprints or long distance for 2 hours. This is 13 hours not including upkeep of fitness out of school/rugby, which seems like more than most people would do. Just curious if more creatine would help or just be a waste.

People over think creatine. All those "loading" phases and crap was just stuff designed to sell more of it. The body can absorb so much. Use one BIG BLAST a day and you'll get all you need. If you really want to put on water weight, add an additional serving of any good creatine product.

Top Bottom