Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about bulking

110%

i posted earlier putting my diet for bulking on here to c if it was ok. i am around 145 and i was getting about 3000 calories, 200g of protein, 365g. of carbs. most people replied that i should reduce carbs and up protein. however i have always read in magazines such as flex and ironman stated by great bodybuilders such as dorian yates and ronnie coleman that my diet for bulking should be about 15-20%fat, 30%protein, and around 50% carbs. most ppl replying to my earlier thread said i should have about 30%carbs and 50% protein. i dont know which is right now. what do u guys know about htis?

I'll make this short: if you did as much drugs as pro bodybuilder, you could probably eat grass and grow.
How does 15iu's of GH w/ 50iu's of insulin sound. You grasp where I'm getting at.

Just follow a high protein diet, and you'll do fine.

Mr.X :cool:

TO MUCH WORRYING ABOUT HOW MANY CARBS/FATS/PROTIEN. IF YOUR 145LBS JUST EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

Personally, I feel that a super-high protein diet (50% or more) is great for cutting, but when you're taking in 3000+ calories a day, then I would think that you have to factor in the fact that 50% protein would prolly mean around 400 grams of protein daily, which I think is a little high. I'd go with 2 grams of protein per pound , so it'd be around 300 grams for you. Other than that, if you get good fats in you in a decent quantity and get good complex carbs and plenty of fiber, you should do great.

I'm not saying these low carbs ideas are bad (I think it works ), but it's good when you're eating under 2500 a day, particulary when ur eating just a little more than your BMR (like the CKD diet), but a 3000 calorie bulking diet with 50-60% protein seems a little on the high side.

Top Bottom