Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about breakfast

peligroso said:
well Im a busy person I use to go to the gym at 4 pm but now im going at 8am so I don't have much time to do a big breakfast my question is what can I eat in the morning because I wake up at 7 and I got to the gym at 8 ...what can I eat that is fast and that can give me energy for my work out???

this is what i make: 5 scrambled eggs, with onions and slasa, wrapped in 2 burrito wraps. quick (eggbeaters), cheap, and filling

what does this little shake taste like? I can't imagine that good. But I bet you get a ton of energy huh?

Chi town said:
If you're REALLY pressed for time, just add food to your shake. Here's my breakfast in a blender:

6 egg whites
4 oz water
1/2 C raw plain oats
! banana OR container of fat free no sugar added yogurt
1 scoup protein

Blend it, suck it down, and go!

wayneboard1 said:
what does this little shake taste like? I can't imagine that good. But I bet you get a ton of energy huh?

Throw some davinici sugar free syrup in there and it'll taste like cookie dough

I do 1c oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein, 1/2c SF plain yogurt, 4 egg whites, some fruit i got layin around, and some vanilla davinci syrup in there. My favorite meal of the day

wayneboard1 said:
Actually thats pretty good about the same as what I do in the am real fast with a hand blender.

Top Bottom