Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Que's Journey begins

Friday's food: 3/17/06

Breakfast
1 pk low sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal
48 oz coffee w/splenda & fat free creamer

Snack
9 celery sticks
24 oz coffee w/splenda & fat free creamer

Lunch
8 oz cottage cheese
12 oz tuna, water-packed, drained
2 c. green beans, drained

Snack
9 celery sticks

Dinner
6 oz Tyson fully cooked seasoned steak strips (OMG I ate the whole bag!)

Late Snack will be
16 oz chocolate whey shake.

Target Calorie range: 1600 - 1920
Target Protein range: 160-240

Daily totals:
totals for today: Fat: 20%, Carbs: 34%, Protein: 46%
Calories: 1894, Fat (g): 39, Carbs (g): 155, Protein (g): 203

:heart: I stayed within my ranges and tomorrow I will re-weigh and adjust my ranges as needed.

I DID IT!!! I BOUGHT A GYM MEMBERSHIP THIS EVENING!!!

MY VERY FIRST ONE - SINCE I PAID FOR IT I *HAVE* TO GO WORK OUT BECAUSE NOW THERE IS MONEY INVOLVED!!!

:worried: I'm big enough to admit that I'm absolutely terrified.
:worried: I'm afraid I'll let myself down.
:worried: I'm afraid I won't work the right parts at the right times.
:worried: I'm afraid I won't pack the right stuff for the gym. ;)

The gym owner is Mark Perry - he placed 5th in the Men's North American Bodybuilding Champoinships in September of 2005.

I get up with the grandbaby every morning and she's spending the weekend with papaw so I got to sleep in this morning - - it felt soooooooooo good! :p

I weighed myself and I'm back down to 158 lbs so I need to adjust my calorie/protein ranges on fitday. This weight was the weight I was at just before the crap fairy emptied his load in my life. I had plateau'd.

I have my official gym orientation on Wednesday where they show me how to use the machines and discuss my nutritional needs and fitness goals. I'm excited, anxious, scared & happy all at the same time. It's weird.

On today's agenda: clean house, do laundry, take body measurements and finish putting the embossing leveler on the kitchen floor so that I can lay the new tile.

Here's a pic of my grandbaby that was taken last nite.

attachment.php

Saturday's food: 3/18/06

Breakfast (I slept in)
48 oz coffee w/splenda & fat free creamer

Snack/Lunch
6 oz Tyson precooked Buffalo chicken strips

Dinner (around 4pm)
Sbway Veggie salad w/ff italian dressing

Snack
4 tbsp Skppy Natural PnutButter. (I'm not in love w/pb but this was really good)

Late Snack will be
16 oz chocolate whey shake.

Target Calorie range: 1580 - 1896
Target Protein range: 158-237

Daily totals:
totals for today: Fat: 28%, Carbs: 32%, Protein: 40%
Calories: 1840, Fat (g): 53, Carbs (g): 156, Protein (g): 173

:heart: I stayed within my ranges again today even though my food was a little dorked up due to sleeping in and working on the kitchen floor.

*********************************************************************************************
I took my body measurements today. Very scary. I had the tape measure taught but not tight. I did it myself so the numbers may not be exact but they're close. No point in lying to myself by fudging the numbers.

Here are my stats before ever hitting a gym. All body measurements are in inches with .5 = 1/2", .75 = 3/4":
H: 5' 4"
W: 158
Bra sz: 36DD
Jean sz: 10
wrist: 5.5
mid-forearm: 8.0
bicep: 10.5
neck: 12.75
chest: 33.75 (just under the boobs)
natural waistline: 34.5
hips: 39
mid-thigh: 21
mid-calf: 12.75
ankle: 8.5 (just above the bone)
Genetics: not in my favor, most family members are "farm stock" (thick, big-boned, heavy frames)

As soon as I can get some before pics of myself I'll get them posted, HOWEVER, I will not be held responsible for any gastrointestinal condition(s) irratated or created by the viewing of said pics. :p

:dance2:

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Don't be embarrassed or terrified, you are here making huge steps to improve yourself, there is nothing at all wrong with that no matter where you start from.

Cute granbaby!

I just picked up my gym pass and I feel like a teenager who's parents just handed the keys to the family vehicle over for the first time and said have fun! :rolleyes:

Silly huh?

Sunday's food: 3/19/06

Breakfast
48 oz coffee w/splenda & ff creamer

Snack
8 oz cottage cheese
3 oz pink salmon

Lunch
6 oz Tyson cooked steak strips.
20 oz coffee w/plenda & ff creamer

Snack
1/2 c Skppy Natural PnutButter. (I wasn't paying attn, I zoned while eating it so I'm not really sure of the amount. :worried: )

Dinner and late snack - not sure since I woofed the peanut butter. :worried: :worried:

I haven't had a cheat meal since last Sunday...maybe my pnutbutter overload was it.....hahahahaha

Que_66 said:
Sunday's food: 3/19/06

Breakfast
48 oz coffee w/splenda & ff creamer

Snack
8 oz cottage cheese
3 oz pink salmon

Lunch
6 oz Tyson cooked steak strips.
20 oz coffee w/plenda & ff creamer

Snack
1/2 c Skppy Natural PnutButter. (I wasn't paying attn, I zoned while eating it so I'm not really sure of the amount. :worried: )

Dinner and late snack - not sure since I woofed the peanut butter. :worried: :worried:

I haven't had a cheat meal since last Sunday...maybe my pnutbutter overload was it.....hahahahaha

Dinner
6 oz Tyson Steak strips

Snack
Skppy Natural PnutButter :worried: (thank goodness the jar is empty now)

So today was my cheat day or my "Oh look I found $1.47 under the wagon" day.

My employer "forgot" they had a corporate discount at the gym..... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, being the wonderful person that I am I sent an email requesting that they announce it in the company meeting. :evil:

Maybe if some of the "fluffier" employees joined the gym and lost a few pounds they wouldn't keep cranking the freaking A/C to the sub-artic range and giving me frostbit nips! I should not have to wear a parka and electric socks just to work INSIDE a building. If they crank it any lower I'll be P***ing ice cubes!

Top Bottom