Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q&A with Charles Poliquin

he trains premier athletes, not noobs. top level athletes dont benefit from full body routines.

That brings up another point. Rip talks about high level coaches like this and how they get the cream of the crop genetically speaking. This of course gets different results than those training the great masses.

B-

That brings up another point. Rip talks about high level coaches like this and how they get the cream of the crop genetically speaking. This of course gets different results than those training the great masses.

B-

i love poliquin and have used alot of his strategies but i will add this: i firmly believe that to be successful with his methods, as successful as he gets people, you need chemical assistance. that doesnt change my feelings on his strategies at all, but his volume and extreme workouts are very difficult, especially when he manipulates rest periods. these routines are not for the normal crowd. his strategies will aid most though. they just need to be adapted to the person/people using them.

i love poliquin and have used alot of his strategies but i will add this: i firmly believe that to be successful with his methods, as successful as he gets people, you need chemical assistance. that doesnt change my feelings on his strategies at all, but his volume and extreme workouts are very difficult, especially when he manipulates rest periods. these routines are not for the normal crowd. his strategies will aid most though. they just need to be adapted to the person/people using them.

I have tried some stuff from the Poliquin principles, winning the arms race and modern trends of strength, all worked great, the double trisets for example are awesome!!!

Christ almighty, it takes me over an hour just to get my deadlifts done. Even longer when I am in the squat rack. If I did a full body routine, I would have to have my meals brought to me in the gym and a catheter installed just so that I could get home by 8pm if I started out 12 hours earlier.

B-

Top Bottom