Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Putting on some size

CSB

I have a few weeks to plan my lean mass diet , (still dieting down a bit over the next few weeks, low carb , no more than 80-100 g at the moment )

i would like to work on size on this tren / sust cycle , i am somewhat carb sensitive, in the past i would easily consume 5000 cal , carbs way high and i would gain, i have found as i have gotten older i am more carb sensitive than before so am nervous to try this approach and lose sight of all the dieting i have done now . i will be dropping all cardio, training will be 6 days a week weights ( 1 bp a day)

stats :

age 34
weight current 225 lbs
bodyfat - a geuss will be round 10-11 percent when starting

so here is an example plan of what i have in mind, i train first thing in the morning :

5.00am - pre workout shake 20g protien and 20g carbs
5.30 am - 7.00 am train - i am considering using waxymaise as i have some left 20g carbs
7.00 am post workout shake 45g protien 50g carbs with creatine and glutimine
8.30 am 3 egg whole 6 egg whites 40g protien 18g fats / 50g raw oats (30g carbs )
11.00 am whey shake with macadamia nut oil 40g protien 15g fats
13.30 - 200g chicken / steak with 1 cup brown rice or sweet potato and veges with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter 40g protien 30g carbs 20g fats
16.00 whey shake with 1 tablespoon olive oil 40g protien 15g fats
19.00 200g chicken or steak / fish with 1 cup brown rice/ pasta / sweet potato and veges with 1 tablespoon peanut butter 40g protien 30-40g carbs 20g fats
before bed - whey shake with olive oil 40g protien 15g fats

protien - 305g - 1220 calories
Carbs - 190 - 760 calories
fats 103 - 927 calories

overall calories - 2907 calories from meals

now this seems too low to me , so i would like to boost them with a banana here and there and some nuts etc to try get closer to 3400-3500 cal a day

is this suffiecient calories , or should i be considering getting it closer to 4000- 4500 calories somehow ?

i dont think its enough calories...
often suggested is up to 2x your bodyweight in protein on cycle... which would be 450g for you...
when i ran my cutter at the beginning of this year, i CUT on 3500 calories... and get this... i was 5'5" 165 at the start...
you could up the fats as well if you need more cal's... i didnt do the math... but honestly, imo, its hard to gain fat on tren, so you could probably get away with some more carbs too... you may not lose any fat, but the lean muscle gained will drop your net bf% in the process...

thanks Moya ,

i have revisted the diet, your 100 percent correct , i need to up calories to 4000 odd , i plan on doing this by eating every 2 hours , all carbs will be pre workout , post workout , first 2 meals after postworkout shake (i train at 5am) from there all meals will be protien fats

i am aiming for 450g pro like you said , 250g carbs , and 120g healthy fats

my word its gonna be fun getting this all in haha, my main fear was putting on alot of fats

yeah, the dieting sucks... its hard to get in all that clean food...
this is why i like my powerlifting... worst case scenario, i go up a weight class...
i respect those that can diet like this year after year... i would have liked to gone on, but mentally it was just too much for me to continue when i was already set on a date to finish...

must agree its tough, dieting down is easier in alot of respects , i gain easily i just dont want to pile on the fat, and the trick is going to be to get my overall calories right, my macros right as i am a little carb sensitive , and not to get lazy and cheat too often lol

so at the moment trying to make sure i have all my bases covered , i am now considering cardio as well 2-3 times a week for heart health and curb excessive fat gain as far as possible

well just made my food for tomorrow , its alot .....

pre workout 20g whey 20g carbs
intra workout 20g waxy maise
7.00 am post workout 55g pro 60g carbs
8.00 am meal 1 250g chicken (50g pro) 2 cups brown rice (80g carbs)
10.30 200g steak with (40g pro) 1 tablespoon peanut butter (15g fats)
13.00 3 egg whole 10 egg whites (50g pro) and 100g raw oats (60g carbs) (18g fats)
15.30 2 tins tuna with 1 tablespoon mayo (54g pro) (20g fats)
18.00 whey shake with olive oil (45g pro ) 15g fats)
20.00 250 g chicken spinach and onions with peanut butter (50g pro) (15g fats )
before bed whey shake (55g pro) with 1.5 tablespoons mac oil (20g fat)

420g pro - 1680 cal
240g carbs - 960 cal
105g fats - 945 cal

app 3600 cal (i feel fat already lol) :bawling:

lets see how this works over the next few days , trying as far as possible to use whole foods and avoid shakes etc

Top Bottom