Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Put up my Xmas tree

Why are you going all out to celebrate a Christian Holiday brah? Just curious.

Xmas carries a different meaning for me. A celebration and coming together of family and friends. Plus I hear it's good for bribing the kids throughout the year.

I would have preferred to read that you were practicing pagan culture and the tree was decorated in observance of Saturnalia.

y4u8adun.jpg

if you got a smaller tree you pry could've afforded more than one string of lights to actually do it right.

fuck you for ruining christmas.

Are you done decorating pdaddy? surely you wont leave it like that? :worried: so much potential!

I would have preferred to read that you were practicing pagan culture and the tree was decorated in observance of Saturnalia.
I got a festivus pole

Lol no shit.

I'll put mine up mid-Dec

Well thanks to the dumb fucks that already put their shit up and put lights outside, my 4yo sees that on the drive home every night he storms in the house begging my wife to put the Christmas tree up. When we say no it's a total meltdown, you can only take so much of that before you cave.

Well thanks to the dumb fucks that already put their shit up and put lights outside, my 4yo sees that on the drive home every night he storms in the house begging my wife to put the Christmas tree up. When we say no it's a total meltdown, you can only take so much of that before you cave.

Get on a boss cycle so you can chop down a real xmas tree for your kid

Top Bottom