Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs puritysourcelabs huge gains

Ceiseu

wanted to bulk up with psl. Ordered their testosterone, trenbolone and equipoise. Injecting that much gear was a bit of a pain but the gear was good to go, also experienced a lot of changes in strength. Overall i give it a high mark. nothing but the best. communication was fine they responded in 18 hours. everything arrived as promised. ordered test, tren, eq. results are legit 12+ pounds changes.

wanted to bulk up with psl. Ordered their testosterone, trenbolone and equipoise. Injecting that much gear was a bit of a pain but the gear was good to go, also experienced a lot of changes in strength. Overall i give it a high mark. nothing but the best. communication was fine they responded in 18 hours. everything arrived as promised. ordered test, tren, eq. results are legit 12+ pounds changes.
Puritysourcelabs has great gear and you'll get amazing results as the review shows, euro pharmacies is TOP

Puritysourcelabs.ru is a very trusted source the best reviewed I want to see you log this amazing cycle next time

Top Bottom