Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punching bitches in the face. yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would beat up a whole army of boot wearing man hating soldier lesbians with trimmed hair if i had to.

seriously tho theres differences. there is a border to cross to hit a woman, but if she crosses one as well (rape/murder of me or relative/loved one, ball kicking, eye poking) I will not hesitate to beat her.

no if she just smacks me in the face i will not hit back. perhaps i will have a strong female friend kick her butt tho.

Frackal said:

However, I would like to hear a SINGLE valid (LOGICAL) argument against why a woman should not be struck back in the same manner if she were to hit a man...the reason I say struck BACK is because no one 'should' hit anyone first blah blah...

But seriously, women, just like all other humans, don't just want to gain equal rights, they want SPECIAL rights which basically makes them full of shit.

If you hit a woman you´ll lose social status AND might be convicted for using too much force for self defence.
Your are legally only allowed too use as much force as needed for selfdefence ( at least where i live). Once some bitch whines in court how she gently pushed you a little and you full force smacked her back you could easily be in trouble, especially since hitting women is a social taboo.

Guess that´s not the kind of argument you wanted to hear, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom