Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punching bitches in the face. yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladymacbeth said:
Good. I'm truly tickled to see how mature and developed your thinking patterns are. I hope that this logic continues, and you can eventually get an advanced degree in sociology or something of the like. I really do. You seem very cool and enlightened. Good work. Keep it up. I'm sure you get a ton of chicks.

You are in rare form tonight, LMB!

:FRlol:

JohnyJuice said:

HAAAHAAAA!! Easy lady, this post was made as a joke and to ruffle the feathers of those (you) who didn't see the humor in it. Lighten up, i would never raise my hand to a woman. I am a teddy bear.

I thought it was hilarious. Punching bitches always is.

It takes a lot to ruffle my feathers.

JohnyJuice said:

HAAAHAAAA!! Easy lady, this post was made as a joke and to ruffle the feathers of those (you) who didn't see the humor in it. Lighten up, i would never raise my hand to a woman. I am a teddy bear.

Maybe i'm clueless, but i fail to see the humor in this.

...i'd never do anything that would endanger the vaginal support system, like punching it.

Ok, before I get in the shower let's look at this issue seriously though...I personally have never struck a woman or even come close in any shape or form.

However, I would like to hear a SINGLE valid (LOGICAL) argument against why a woman should not be struck back in the same manner if she were to hit a man...the reason I say struck BACK is because no one 'should' hit anyone first blah blah...

But seriously, women, just like all other humans, don't just want to gain equal rights, they want SPECIAL rights which basically makes them full of shit.

Why is frackal so angry about the issue of women at this period in his life?

Because he is rapidly learning what and who (majority of) women, (perhaps it is primarily only American/Western women) are really all about.

It's disgusting. Even more disgusting because we as men hear DAILY how all our natural habits/instincts etc... are so bad, yet women merely have mimicked and even exceeded these actions once given the chance...and I'm not just talking about the dating world....what do women do in the workplace? Put on suits with shoulder pads imitating the worst behaviors of men...so who are they to talk? I better stop now....

Oh, PS- I live with 2 women, I've heard about how men are bad blah blah for years, that is another reason why I have been the way I am lately.

Frackal said:

Oh, PS- I live with 2 women, I've heard about how men are bad blah blah for years, that is another reason why I have been the way I am lately.

***Music Playing in Background*** "Come and knock on our door..."

Here's something from my quote thread.

Men show their character in nothing more clearly than by what they think laughable.
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Maybe it applies to some of the things here?:)

Frackal is 100% right.

You want to hit a man, you better expect to get hit back. Maybe not as hard...but you better be able to take what you dish out.

If women think they're equal to men, then they deserve to be treated like men. If a girl slapped or hit me, I'd do it back to her without a second thought.

Big4life....if you are referring to me, please elaborate...I do not find this issue laughable at all, and I'm not a violent person or someone who even wishes to hit a woman...point is I feel that a good part of my life I've taken feminist "women-are-noble-and-victims-men-are-evil-and-victimizers" bullshit and now I'm not only finding out that it is largely untrue, IN THE DAY AND AGE in America, but that it seems as though the situation is tilting in the other direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom