Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punching bitches in the face. yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wated to smack my bitch up with a hot steamy plate or hamburger helper.

Zirakzigil said:
Frackal is 100% right.

You want to hit a man, you better expect to get hit back. Maybe not as hard...but you better be able to take what you dish out.

Fuckin' right you hit'em. But don't go easy you want to make sure you hit them as hard as you can. your boys will clown on you if you can't even knock out a girl. I also recommend stomping her while she's down and then whipping out your dick and pissing on her(This move is always a crowd pleaser):D

I've never hit a female except for once in 2nd grade when this truly crazy bitch threw rocks in my face and then in 7th grade when her twin sister bit my arm (i hit her so hard she flew over a bus seat). They were both total psychos tho, so you know how it goes. In general though, I dont believe that a man should hit a woman. But, there are circumstances where this rule flies out the window. the #1 of course being:

IF SHE HITS YOU IN THE JEWELS

I dont care who hits me in the boys, they'd better be prepared to get jacked up, smacked up, and cracked up. Man, woman, dog, alien, i dont give a fuck - if you hit my sack, you're gettin smacked.

Personally i have never struck another human being. but some people, both females and males, loose it when they drink and get angry. especially females, they hit, bite, slap, kick. And im sure that if i ever got attacked like that, id knock her out. No way am i going to stand for that kinda abuse without protecting myself. If somebody is stupid enough to raise their hands at me they better be ready to take the consequences.

Zirakzigil said:

If your only argument against it is "it's just something men don't do" then I guess we can all see that there is no logic behind your words.

Please explain why it is far more immoral for a man to strike a woman than for a woman to strike a man.

Did you read my whole post, numbnuts?

Here it is again in case you can't find it:

Originally posted by HumorMe

Frackal

I don't have any valid reasons for not striking a woman. I could never strike a woman unless it was a life threatening situation. I was just taught that way by my parents. It all boils down morals, IMO. It's just something men don't do.

Special Rights is a necessary evil. "Necessary" for those who need them and deserve them and "evil" for all the others for jumping on the bandwagon.

Did you happen to read the very first sentence? Did you happen to see the next to last sentence? You know..where it says "IMO". Do you know what that stands for? "In My Opinion" in case you don't know.

It's called "respect" for another human being of the opposite sex that I have determined, IMO(there's that word again....remember what it means now!), to be physically weaker when it comes to strength.

If you like to hit women or physically abuse them, then you are, IMO (remember what it means), a coward, ie., pussy.

smallmovesal said:
in grade 7 or 8 i told a guy he was being a jerk and when i walked away i all of a sudden saw stars.. the guy whacked me one in the back of the head and just about knocked me on the ground. i probably should have reported it at the time... but i didn't.

How'd I guess that you'd be the only one that would really suffer a true random blow from a guy? Something about you, smalls, causes men to hate you!:rolleyes:

I would rather be beaten unconscious than to hit a woman. Now I might grab her and shake the crap out of her, but that is a different thread.

any man who feels the need to hit a women should have his ass handed to him,women are generally smaller then men and not as strong so i feel a man should restrain a women rather than hit them

and women are to be cherished not hit or made to feel like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom