Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Punching bitches in the face. yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frackal said:

But seriously, women, just like all other humans, don't just want to gain equal rights, they want SPECIAL rights which basically makes them full of shit.

Frackal

I don't have any valid reasons for not striking a woman. I could never strike a woman unless it was a life threatening situation. I was just taught that way by my parents. It all boils down morals, IMO. It's just something men don't do.

Special Rights is a necessary evil. "Necessary" for those who need them and deserve them and "evil" for all the others for jumping on the bandwagon.

JohnyJuice said:

HAAAHAAAA!! Easy lady, this post was made as a joke and to ruffle the feathers of those (you) who didn't see the humor in it. Lighten up, i would never raise my hand to a woman. I am a teddy bear.

UHHH..

Frackal this was the post I was referring to.

HumorMe said:

Frackal

I don't have any valid reasons for not striking a woman. I could never strike a woman unless it was a life threatening situation. I was just taught that way by my parents. It all boils down morals, IMO. It's just something men don't do.

Special Rights is a necessary evil. "Necessary" for those who need them and deserve them and "evil" for all the others for jumping on the bandwagon.

If your only argument against it is "it's just something men don't do" then I guess we can all see that there is no logic behind your words.

Please explain why it is far more immoral for a man to strike a woman than for a woman to strike a man.

In grade 4 this chick smacked me in the face for no reason at all. I was so pissed off, I wound up and punched that goddman bitch in the stomach as hard as I could. She went sobbing to the teacher, and I got sent to the principals office for hitting a girl.

I got in shit for defending myself. They wouldn't even listen to my side of the story.

I ended up dating her in university though, so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. :D

Last edited:
Taps said:
In grade 4 this chick smacked me in the face for no reason at all. I was so pissed off, I wound up and punched that goddman bitch in the stomach as hard as I could. She went sobbing to the teacher, and I got sent to the principals office for hitting a girl.

I got in shit for defending myself. They wouldn't even listen to my side of the story.

I ended up dating her in university though, so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. :D

I got in a fist fight with a girl in the 4th grade, too. Well, it was really a beating cuz i just held my hands up while she pummelled me. Damn my upbringing! It all worked out, cuz she's fat now.

in grade 7 or 8 i told a guy he was being a jerk and when i walked away i all of a sudden saw stars.. the guy whacked me one in the back of the head and just about knocked me on the ground. i probably should have reported it at the time... but i didn't.

I have only hit a man twice in my life.

The first time I was 14 and some punk ass kid who I only kissed in summer camp said that I slept with him so I slapped him in his filthy little mouth.

The second time was self-defense. My ex attacked me and though I got my licks in MY HEAD ended up hitting the ground NOT HIS. Quite funny, a man (bodybuilder no less) who outweighed me by 65+ pounds felt the need to get my attention (we were having an arguement which got nasty so I said we were done, layed on the couch - where I had been sleeping for over 2 weeks, turned in towards that couch and wanted to go to sleep) by violently pulling the covers off of me anouncing, "Bitch you are going to talk to me NOW." ....but I ATTACKED HIM :rolleyes: OK *wink* (I am 5'3" and weighed about 120# at the time)

Have I EVER felt the DESIRE to slap him since? ABSOLUTELY... Have I? NO. Why? Because I was afraid of the law or out of some skewed sense of morality? NO. Because if I raise my hand to a man OR WOMAN than I had BETTER BE PREPARED TO GET HIT BACK.

You only have to be hit ONCE to KNOW that you don't want to EVER be hit again.

So, in answer to your VERY UNFUNNY question about hitting bitches - If a woman were to raise her hand to a man, then she had BETTER BE PREPARED TO GET HIT BACK as I do not believe that ANY ONE SHOULD EVER RAISE THEIR HAND TO ANOTHER.

Was it right of me to slap that boy in camp? Looking back even though his filthy little piehole DID deserve it... NO. I should've spat at him and been done with it. As my mother always taught me that my hands should be too clean to be sullied by filth.

Just my .02

big4life said:

UHHH..

Frackal this was the post I was referring to.

Well i am sorry you don't understand my thread Big. See the discussion it has brought with it though? I posted this in good humor, but i knew it would bring with it peoples different view points on the matter.
With that said, here is my stance on the issue...
A man should not punch a woman. Ever. Period. There is no way a man can justify hitting a woman. Men are inherently stronger than women, and i see no need to do anything more than restrain a woman who was attacking me. I do believe, however; that women take advantage of the fact that it is not socially acceptable to strike a woman. I frequently see that women are to free with their hands, knowing that the man would most likely not strike them back, and if he did everyone would be on the woman's side no matter what. I was taught to never lay my hands on anyone, accept to defend myself or to defend others.
O.k., continue to discuss amongst yourselves. And LadyMacbeth, i am sorry if I upset you.

I dont know what state you live in but the domestic violence laws in my state are clear. One the police are called and there is ANY evidence of physical violence, SOMEONE MUST BE ARRESTED. So, if the law is called and I was pummeling my ex and I had no marks on me, guess who would be carted off to jail? ME

We once had an employee whose wife beat him so badly that his one eye was swollen shut and he pissed blood for days... BUT he DID NOT GO TO THE POLICE and the fucked up part was that SHE GOT FULL CUSTODY of thier children... HIS PAY WAS DOCKED and if she felt like being a bitch, she would make up some excuse and he was not allowed to see his children. Why? Because HE LEFT THE HOME, DID NOT CONTACT THE LAW and LEFT THE CHILDREN IN HER CUSTODY!

I am not saying that what happened was NOT FUCKED UP, because IT WAS. But if ANYONE EVER PUTS THEIR HANDS ON YOU, THE LAW NEEDS TO BE CALLED - PERIOD.

Had I called the police that night (instead of trying to "be nice" and do things "quietly") my life would be VERY different now... but everything happens for a reason.....

Bottom line - NO ONE shoud put their hands on anyone else EVER. Are we human beings?.... or animals? I am not saying that there are NEVER people that do not deserve a good old fashioned ass-whoopin', but we should generally TRY REAL HARD to keep our hands to ourselves.

And for the record, I believe THE SAME rules should apply to BOTH sexes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom