Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

punching bag form

I don't think I lose power on lower kicks targeted to legs and hip area. I don't ever do head kicks because I am short and stocky and am a far better with my hands.

I would assume high kicks ya you would lose power since it would be harder to balance and pretty much impossible to keep your hands up leaning back and extending your hip all the way out. But for my style I don't do high kicks so not a big deal for me.

Wraps are a good idea... I forgot mine on saturday and my wrist is killing me from a poorly executed right hook... It is a great workout though.... I am addicted to murdering the heavy bag....

yeah why wouldnt you wear wraps.. the last thing i would want is an injury before a big tournament because i didnt wrap my hands while hitting the bag..

and it could happen to anyone..

If i throw my kicks that sloppy i will probally have his limp (the duke) as well...

I was just in a rush... Also trying to condition my wrists a little bit... To toughen them up..

i need a good link that shows the proper way to apply the wrist raps... I know i am doing them wrong...

Top Bottom