Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puerto Rico/Culebra trip pictures and report

I suggest you visit. One reason tourists are not allowed is because many of the monkeys carry herpes-B.

So you just bring protection right?

hayo!!! ;)

ok seriously, what do you have to do with a monkey to catch the herp? I'm assuming that if a monkey attacks you....herp is teh least of your concerns. So if people are coming off that island with teh herp and no noticeable signs of viscious monkey attack.............:worried:

very cool, flamenco beach is def one of my favorite beaches. I also loved the bio bay, but realized i like the kayaking part of it more than actually swimming around with the dinoflagellates. Now all I do in PR is bum around the pool all day and then play poker at night in my hotel getting drunk for free before hitting SJ.

I've only gone to PR in the summer, but i heard in the winter there is some good surfing and whale watching in Rincon. did you check any of that out?

DSCF0382.jpg

I would so let him guide me :)

and I'd push his ass off that fuckin' rock.

and I'd push his ass off that fuckin' rock.
Even thou that dude is all of a 165lbs and looks like a total poosie, he would still whoop your ass. And if you got the upper hand I would come out from behind one of those rocks, skull fuck you and put Marcos on top of you. :D

Top Bottom