Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PRs, Movie Clips and workout :)

coolcolj

Here are the PR movie clips

Medium grip Hang PowerSnatch 120lbs x 1, 135lbs with pressout

1.5 Megs - Right click on link and save before viewing
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/coolcolj2/Movies/CCJ_MedGripHangPSnatchPR120_27April03.mpg

Romanian Deadlifts onto Toes 235lbs 4x5

2.9 Megs - Right click on link and save before viewing
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/blitzforce/Movies/CCJ_RDL_PR235_27April03.mpg

---------------

Power Snatches

I can't remeber exactly what I did, but mostly lots of singles/doubles in the Hang power snatch
Trying out different grip widths from clean-grip, medium grip to wide grip. A few misses too, but I set a new PR...

Medium Grip Hang PowerSnatch 120lbs x 1

It was pretty fast and clean! Tried 135lbs and amost got it, short 2-3 inches, so with a slight pressout, maybe if I was fresh I would have had 135lbs.
Not a balls to the limit PR, but the highest weight I've I've hang snatched in any grip width so far.
Medium grip width about 4 inches closer in than my normal powersnatch grip - which is normally index finger on the outter rings. I think I'll be using this grip from now on.

Full Olympic Squat- No belt

Warmup sets - 45lbsx10, 95x5, 135x5, 185x4, 225x3
Tempo 10X0
Complexed with jump squats, 2mins between them and then 3-4 mins rest between each complex

265x3 then Jumpsquats 40x6
275x3 then Jumpsquats 40x3 - 3rd squat rep slowed a lot
295x2 then Jumpsquats 40x3 - damn fast!
315x1 then Jumpsquats 40x3
315x1 then Jumpsquats 40x3 - last 2 singles with 315 flew up!
225x5 - rep 2-4 with a 2 sec pause at the bottom

CleanGrip Romanian Deadlifts onto Toes in Oly Shoes
Rest 2mins

1xClean-Deadlift + 5 Romanian Deadlift onto toes 235lbs 4x5
New PR!!

Core and Remedial Work

Bulgarian Squats - Rest 2mins
+2kg Dumbells 2x10 each side

Spread eagle Reverse hypers (on hyper bench)
Tempo 2211
BW 2x15

LOL...the first one is SO fast that you have to manually scroll the cursor in WMP to see the move!

Yeah I literally blasted it up! When i did it eveyrthing was perfect, even my arms were straight - no bend!

except maybe more shrug. I would have had 135lbs had I been fresh, I didn't quite lock it out. Well I would have had I dipped lower to rack it, but who knows

Thanks guys

well I stop the move when my hamstrings ROM has been maxed out. Do you mean by bending the knees and lowering down like a deadlift? Well that would activate the quads, this is primarily a posterior chain exercise

awesome vids as usual my man.

good point about the stopping when the ROM of the hams are maxed out. I should be paying attention to that when doing arch back gms

Top Bottom