Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien More Bang For Your Buck

i buy the HDT 5+1 lbs chocholate protein at vitamine shoppe..get an extra pound and tastes identical to optimums pure whey...i guess i gotta get the 10lber optimum but they dont have it at the vitamin shoppe and id rather jus go to the store instead of shipping...yeah so anyways 2 1/2 scoops in a cup of water and some ice with peanut butter and a banana...yummy..hhee

the cheapest, best tasteing shake I found yet, I would take this stuff even if I wasnt trying to get 300 grams of protein a day it tastes so good. Vitamin Shoppe's Body Tech whey tech chocolate flavor ummmm. Granted it only has 17 g per scoop, thats why I take 2 scoops. 37 (1 scoop) servings for $17
calories 100
total fat 1.5
carbs 3
protein 17

I love simply protein from EAS 5lb tub is 29.00 at nutrition express
RADAR

MASSNUTRITION.COM has the 10lb Optimum Protein for

$42.95 everyday. That all sports place had a promotion for a

very short time and now the price is way higher.

Peace

Rip'd

pro-rated protein, chocolate flavor is great tasting and a very good price. I got mine normal priced 8 pounds for 29.99$ at a local shop. Can't beat the taste, just like milk and nestle quick .... mmmmmmmm.

champion nutrion a little more pricey but by far the best tasting protein I have ever tried. you actually look forward to having a shake. their chocolate tastes like abetter version of nestle quick, I dont even believe that has protien in it it is that good.

Top Bottom