Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proteinshake after my main training, just before cardio?? help :)

robeasy

Sup guys :)

I usually train for example chest and triceps hard, and then I hit the treadmill and do cardio for about 45 min.

What I wanna know is if its OK to take a proteinshake after the training, right before I jump on the treadmill???

I train hard, so after the training my muscles are screaming after nutritions.

My goal is to burn fat as much as possible, and I dont want to mess it up by taking that shake.

Need advice :)

Thanks alot...

Eh, a protein shake before a good run, for me, is a recipe for a very sick stomach. I wouldn't advise it.

And your body's really not going to divert much blood to digestion if you're running.

If you can't separate the two by at least an hour, and you CAN do this without getting sick, don't worry about it hindering fat loss.

My goal is maximum fatloss! I dont get sick from a shake before cardio :)
I get tired after hard training, the protein shake is supposed to hinder the dizziness.

So u guys mean that its ok to drink a shake then hit the treadmill, and this does not hinder the fatburn process??

if your main goal is fat loss why not do your cardio fasted then have your whey n some carbs then about 30 mins later hit the iron . best of both worlds imo and this is also what i do .

If you were bulking it would be a diffrent story, but since you are trying to lose weight hit the weights, then cardio, then protein shake. as long as your cardio session isnt to long you will be fine bro.

Well, the cardio session last about 50 min, and the workout is 60-70 min. So, dont u think that waiting for the cardio is done will be too long without refill after the workout. Im not tying to loose any muscle, that will be disaster bro :)

Im doing the same thing, workout heavy then cardio after, But i slam 50g whey isolate with creatine post workout, wait 20-30 min then cardio 30 min after i eat some brown rice with chicken breast but you can remove the brown rice and add 4-5 cups of broccoli instead since your main goal is fat loss.. This is the best option IMO..
I have seen great result this way
Good luck

Top Bottom