Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein shakes as main source of protein.

youngguns said:
There, one of my minions proved it for me. However I did not need to prove anything, the question was is whey as good as meat, I said yes, it is a protein, only a VERY VERY simple mind could not understand that. For you to say MEAT is better, than there needs to be proof. Anyways, I won ;)

yeah but you're still gay :rainbow:

youngguns said:
There, one of my minions proved it for me. However I did not need to prove anything
I wish i could buy youngguns for what he was worth and sell him for what he thinks he worth. :)

ole farte' said:
I wish i could buy youngguns for what he was worth and sell him for what he thinks he worth. :)
well, we will see what I am worth in the future. Hold that though btw.

youngguns said:
well, we will see what I am worth in the future. Hold that though btw.
you'll make it youngguns. you're probably a better person in real life than the way you portray yourself on the boards here. .........i hope

ole farte' said:
you'll make it youngguns. you're probably a better person in real life than the way you portray yourself on the boards here. .........i hope
we will hope together.
Well I don't know if people get it, but I don;t have a serious attitude. I'm what they call a joker. Some people get me some don't but the ones that do seem to really like me.

Well you must be studying business management to have others do your work for you.

Yeah we can all hope......

Quadsweep said:
I must use protein drinks as my main source of caloric intake.I train 6 sessions back to back often times. I add cream and natty peanut butter to my shakes to slow absorption and also depending on the product I think the protein is more usable because it is already in a predigested state. I use Beverly and the taste is great as well as no stomach issues. I think food is great but most do not have time to eat 6 times a day and with me eating 6000cals of clean food a day I could not actually "eat" it all. Food is great but if you have to do shakes,you have to do shakes.

Quadsweep

Considering the author, that's all I need to hear. I used to be able to eat all day no problem, but not so much anymore really. I try and get 3 solid protein sources a day, and the rest protein powder. Blends of course are superior to whey excluding post-workout. If I can only get 2 solid protein sources a day and the other 4-6 from protein powders, I'm good with it. The debate will go on forever, but that's my opinion.

Slyder190 said:
Considering the author, that's all I need to hear. I used to be able to eat all day no problem, but not so much anymore really. I try and get 3 solid protein sources a day, and the rest protein powder. Blends of course are superior to whey excluding post-workout. If I can only get 2 solid protein sources a day and the other 4-6 from protein powders, I'm good with it. The debate will go on forever, but that's my opinion.
and if you can only get say, one solid, it's still ookkk

PrimordialMan1 said:
Whey just isn't the same quality protein as you can get from certain solid foods. Eggs, chicken, turkey, etc
Thats correct whey Isolates is the best source of protien their is, It has a better biological value than any other protien source.

Top Bottom