Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein intake

Bulldog_10 said:

From warbird's semen of course...

had to say it didn't you.
damn creep, first you piss off the ebay guy......now you get us a disgusting visual. your on a roll this week. :)

That is completely dependant on the individuals body, there is no study that proves that no human can use more than 30g protein per sitting, I myself take in a minimum of 60 over 5 meals a day, on 30 I would not be able to grow, 1g per pound bodyweight and I stagnate, and thats even less than that.

It depends on the subject, there are those who take in 500g per day, and its not because they like wasting the stuff.

Milk?

How good is the protein I get from my skim milk? In the offseason, I regularly drink a gallon of milk a day plus a gallon of water....should I count all those grams on the back of the milk jug? or am i wasting my time??

Bulldog_10 said:

Ugh...Do I have to spell this shit out for you? Who's going to grow more? Someone who eats 1.5g/lb bodyweight...or someone who eats 2g/lb bodyweight?

yep, you guessed it, whoever works harder in the gym!

All other things being equal...the guy who eats 2g/lb is more likely to grow more

Top Bottom