Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein intake

serge said:

i feel 2g/protein for YOUR TARGETED WEIGHT is the way to go, the way i see it, if you eat too much protein your body will turn it into glucose and use it as such, if you dont eat enouph it sure as hell wont turn carbs into amino acids, so why take any chances?

But that has nothing to do with the excerpt. It's just saying that you need to workout to grow...you can't just up your protein intake...I'm sure there have been those little shmucks that read the diets of the pros and say "shit, If I eat more protein I'll grow like a fucking weed!" And they lack in the weightroom...

Bulldog_10 said:

What exactly don't you guys agree with? They are exactly on point with this little excerpt...

hahahahaha. yeah, what are you one of those fags that want us to take in .7 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. pansy!!!

WARBIRDWS6 said:

hahahahaha. yeah, what are you one of those fags that want us to take in .7 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. pansy!!!

Oh man...he's back...check out the thread about the new "gay bodybuilding board" I think you'll fit in nicely over there!:rainbow:

Bulldog_10 said:

But that has nothing to do with the excerpt. It's just saying that you need to workout to grow...you can't just up your protein intake...I'm sure there have been those little shmucks that read the diets of the pros and say "shit, If I eat more protein I'll grow like a fucking weed!" And they lack in the weightroom...

thats obvious, at least to us, then again there are plenty on this board that have the mentality; "pill of this, shot of shat; and i will look like ronnie coleman in no time"

Bulldog_10 said:

What exactly don't you guys agree with? They are exactly on point with this little excerpt...

Most scientists/studies believe that 1g per pound is a high amount, some say its acceptable, some still insist that there is no proof that any more than 50g total is needed.

In other words, what is proven to work in real life has nothing to do with the lab coat guys believe, which is yet another reason I am wary to believe in what some lab coat scientist tells the world. Half the time it is disproven later, like the 4 minute mile being scientifically impossible, obviously disproven, yada yada.

Bulldog_10 said:

i can't even read so im just going along with everyone else. wait a minute, if i can't read, how am i typing this? ah never mind.

serge said:

thats obvious, at least to us, then again there are plenty on this board that have the mentality; "pill of this, shot of shat; and i will look like ronnie coleman in no time"

While that's true, that's not what the article is saying...you're missing the point...There's a lecture in every class, and an article in every text about the fact that eating more protein alone does not make you grow.

Bulldog_10 said:

Oh man...he's back...check out the thread about the new "gay bodybuilding board" I think you'll fit in nicely over there!:rainbow:

ha! sounds like fun making fun of gays over there, but there are enough of them over here to keep me busy! highlight of my night is when i get home and log on and see your name replying to threads and i know i can fuck with you! its great! :devil: now go eat some goddamn protein to make up for your .7 per kilo strategy that isn't working.

There is a guy on another board, who eats childrens breakfast cereal, subway sandwhiches for lunch, etc, basically a kids diet. He says that he can't grow and has been shrinking for the past 2 years, wonder why?

He was told to get his diet down. Comes back later about 6 weeks, asks the same question, what roids should I do, I can't grow, I need some kind of jump start, yada yada, insists that diet isn't helping him.

Wonder why? He didn't change a fucking thing.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

ha! sounds like fun making fun of gays over there, but there are enough of them over here to keep me busy! highlight of my night is when i get home and log on and see your name replying to threads and i know i can fuck with you! its great! :devil: now go eat some goddamn protein to make up for your .7 per kilo strategy that isn't working.

Ugh...Do I have to spell this shit out for you? Who's going to grow more? Someone who eats 1.5g/lb bodyweight...or someone who eats 2g/lb bodyweight?

yep, you guessed it, whoever works harder in the gym!

Top Bottom