Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein intake

Re: Re: Protein intake

THE BOUNCER said:
ask McArdle, William. Katch, Frank. Katch, Victor.
Essentails of exercise physiology, second ed. if they look like me! then tell them that what looks good in a book dosen't always pan out in real life.:mad:

Yeah Bouncer, but what about your special protein??

Bulldog_10 said:

Ugh...Do I have to spell this shit out for you? Who's going to grow more? Someone who eats 1.5g/lb bodyweight...or someone who eats 2g/lb bodyweight?

yep, you guessed it, whoever works harder in the gym!

the excerpt said "intensive training".....so they are saying higher than average protein intake is useless even for an intensely trained trainer. you still agree with them bitches?

WARBIRDWS6 said:

the excerpt said "intensive training".....so they are saying higher than average protein intake is useless even for an intensely trained trainer. you still agree with them bitches?

So now you think protein makes you stronger?

Re: Re: Re: Protein intake

creep said:

Yeah Bouncer, but what about your special protein??

Plus all that vitamin E he gets when he and warbird get together...that's his secret...It's a secret of the pros...Sorry bouncer, but the people have a right to know!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Protein intake

Bulldog_10 said:

Plus all that vitamin E he gets when he and warbird get together...that's his secret...It's a secret of the pros...Sorry bouncer, but the people have a right to know!

He must be hogging all the Vite E then, cuz he is like a hundred pounds bigger than me. bitch ass.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Protein intake

WARBIRDWS6 said:

He must be hogging all the Vite E then, cuz he is like a hundred pounds bigger than me. bitch ass.

You know where all that vitamin E is coming from right? He should share with you, that's selfish of him.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Protein intake

Bulldog_10 said:

You know where all that vitamin E is coming from right? He should share with you, that's selfish of him.

yes i know, but feel free to give us an explicit sex ed course if you like.

Top Bottom