Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein for short budget person

chris vld

guys I want to start lifting and gain size, I consider myself a poor gay from a poor family my budget is very short , what could be the best affordable protein I can get for bulk, a friend of mine bought a bucket of protein that cost him like 19$ but it was garbage, I'm looking to spend about 30 dollars, I appreciate your help.

you don't want to buy protein based solely on price OR taste. that would be a horrible idea and would defeat the purpose

you can find affordable and good tasting protein that is going to benefit you. n2bm sells whey protein isolate.. look at the ingredients vs. another brand and you see the quality

Try to find a protein product that will match the following criteria:

1. Be 100% whey isolate. It is much better than whey concentrate.

2. No artificial sweeteners.

3. The least amount of additives if possible.

For me, the best thing that matches these criteria, is n2bm's whey protein.

Some products, with protein in their product name, often aren't. I've actually complained about some brands here in the UK that have done it. On the face of it they seemed cheap. But, as an example, right now my local gym sells several protein type products. Three are US brands.

Now ONE (the cheapest) is actually (for once) the best as it's 80% protein and all of it comes from a Whey Protein Concentrate. None of the others are over 70% and 2 are 60-70%. Some have added carbohydrates. Why?? If they were mass gainers the that's fine. But why add it to a protein - cos it's good for the profit.

If you go on n2bm.com, an entire 5 pound bag of a pure whey isolate is only 40 dollars. That's REALLY affordable for a pure whey isolate with no fillers or artificial junk added.

You get what you pay for with anything in life.

Top Bottom