Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factroy - Stroyer Plex II

pushing_fe

Protein Factory - Stroyer Plex II

Has anyone tried this, I am thinking of ordering 10 lbs. I currently use N-Large2 for my post workout meal, and I am trying to find something with low carbs to use throughout the day and before bed. This seems like a pretty good mix, this is from the protein factory website. Sound any good?

Stroyer Plex is back with a new formula called Stroyer Plex II! Once again this formula will be a limited time thing and you must order at least five pounds. The formula contains: 40% CFM Whey Isolate, 30% Micellar Casein, 25% Egg, 5% Glutamine Peptides. Enhanced with Aminogen. Sweetened with Splenda and flavored to your liking! The blend creates both an anabolic effect and an anti-catabolic effect. Price: $ 8.60 / lb.

Last edited:
I got 10 lbs of this stuff in a couple days ago. Shipping was pretty fast.

The taste is average I guess, not the best I've had and not the worst. It is really fluffy and comes in a large plastic bag, a very large plastic bag. It took almost two 10 lbs. Prolab buckets to hold all of it, not counting the pound or so I spilled all over the place.

Total was $90 including shipping.

I usually get the Penta Pro with chocolate and Splenda. I love the taste of it, but i could be so faded after drinking protein shakes for years that it tastes like ass and I dont even know it. But anyways, its a great product. Last time tho I wanted to save money so I got a 60/40 blend of whey and casseinate, that was only $5 per pound.

n*

Top Bottom