Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rockwilder's Nu-Blend 7 Log

Rockwilder

What's up people,

Here we go with my second product log! Big thanks to Cane and MR Supps for another great opportunity. I haven't used a MR Supps product that I haven't liked yet, and I expect that to be the outcome with this as well.

Stats:
26 years old
5'-10"
197 lbs
11.5-12.5% BF
On and off training since around 16, but consistent for the last 3-4 years.

For anyone who doesn't know, Nu-Blend 7 is a protein powder made up of 7 different types of protein [Whey Protein Concentrate/Whey Protein Isolate/Milk Protein Isolate/Calcium Caseinate/Micellar Casein/Egg Whites/Glutamine Peptides] that are digested at 3 different rates [immediate/medium/extended]. I've personally never come across a protein powder like this, and I think the way it breaks down makes it very versatile. I personally think the two best times to use this shake would be post-workout and/or right before bed. Here are the macros for one serving [2 scoops]: 204 Cals/14g Carbs/24g Protein. Also included are amino acids, fiber, and only 2g of sugar per serving!

Anyway, I am using the Vanilla flavor, and have made the shake two different ways so far...

Way #1:
2 scoops Nu-Blend
1 banana
2 tbsp EVOO
4 tbsp natty PB
1/2 cup oats
Low-fat milk
[~1200 Cals/100g Carbs/55g Protein]

The flavor and mix-ability were great, especially for having all that stuff in a small blender. It was definitely a bit too much stuff though, as it was way too thick lol.

Basically what I did for Way #2 was cut everything in half. This worked a lot better, and the shake basically had the consistency of just a little thicker than milk. The vanilla, banana, and PB tastes complimented each other very well. I think this is the best way to do it for a mass-builder type shake. I'm going to be doing one of these post-workout and one before bed most of the time...which add up to be one serving of Nu-Blend on workout days.

I will try the Nu-Blend in different ways, as well as update this thread with diet and training information as I go along. As always, if anyone has any questions or concerns, hit me up! Thanks!

I am logging the Nublend as well but with cookies and cream. Try making a cup of oats using unsweetened almond milk and some splenda for swetness and 1tbs of flax oil. After it is cooked up (2-3 min in microwave) add in a serving of the protein.

Absolutely deliscious!

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

^^^Thanks a lot for the recommendation bro...

I'm definitely going to try something like that...sounds yummy!

OK, so tried the Nu-Blend with just water. Just water and the powder in a shaker cup, and it's actually pretty good. I'm not usually a fan of mixing protein powder with water...I always mix with milk.

This is definitely a positive though, as you could make a shake immediately following a workout without sacrificing taste.

Top Bottom