Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein bars from NTBM.

I made my 1st batch of Butterscotch bars last night. Overall I'm pretty happy with the taste. I used Raw honey from Fresh n' easy and organic peanut butter from Frazier's Farms, so that drove my cost up a decent amount. My wife was interested in what I was doing and laughed at the fact that I was using a wood spoon to mix, so she took over all the mixing. I've got a couple bars in my office fridge to snack on today. I'll definately be trying other flavors.

I made my 1st batch of Butterscotch bars last night. Overall I'm pretty happy with the taste. I used Raw honey from Fresh n' easy and organic peanut butter from Frazier's Farms, so that drove my cost up a decent amount. My wife was interested in what I was doing and laughed at the fact that I was using a wood spoon to mix, so she took over all the mixing. I've got a couple bars in my office fridge to snack on today. I'll definately be trying other flavors.

I loooove Butterscotch, they do make for a great snack.

yeah, its great product! dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order.

Top Bottom