Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protecting Heart and Cholesterol During Cycles?

buffdiesel

Hey guys,

What kind of vitamins, minerals, supplements, etc do you take to protect your heart (free radicals, etc) and cholesterol (LDL, HDL, etc) during your steroid cycles?

I currently supplement on fish oils, olive oil (extra virgin), Lipid Stabil and do a ton of HIIT cardio.

I'd like to stay healthy once I get to senior status and not needing to do heart surgery because of steroid usage during my 30's.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

What kind of vitamins, minerals, supplements, etc do you take to protect your heart (free radicals, etc) and cholesterol (LDL, HDL, etc) during your steroid cycles?

I currently supplement on fish oils, olive oil (extra virgin), Lipid Stabil and do a ton of HIIT cardio.

I'd like to stay healthy once I get to senior status and not needing to do heart surgery because of steroid usage during my 30's.

Thanks!

Your prayers have been answered bro. This is brand new and it's a godsend. N2GUARD

I eat healthy, work out and see the doc often. I have had echocardiograms and then some. The blood work I have had is ridiculous. So far, everything is A1, except for my ring of tire fat, I'm working on getting rid of.

is this stuff the same as milk thistle and can it be takein after dbol cycles or on dbol cycles????

It contains Milk Thistle but is sooo much more complete than just that one thing.

Supplement facts.
7capsules per serving
30 servings per bottle
Ingredients per serving
Policostonol:5mgs
Apple pectin: 250 mgs
Evening primrose oil: 200 mgs
Hawthorn extract: 75 mgs
Turmeric:125mgs
Taurine: 100mgs
Allicin: 50 mgs
Dandelion:200mgs
Pamabrom: 10 mgs
Uve Ursi: 75 mgs
Parsley Leaf: 150 mgs
Docosahexaenoic acid: 15 mgs
Rhodiola: 100mgs
Bacoba : 25mgs
Yerba Mate: 200 mgs
Glutathione: 100 mgs
Vitamin C : 50 mgs
Vitamin E : 25 mgs
Indole 3 carbinol: 50 mgs
Acetyl L Carnitine L Tartate 350 mgs
Chlorophyll: 100 mgs
Beta Glucan: 100 mgs
Piperine: 5 mgs

A 1500mg liver protecting propriety of
NAC
Milk thistle
Red yeast rice
Astragalus
Phosphatidycholine

PLUS! A complete RDA of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamin A: 5000 i.u's
Vitamin C: 250mgs
Vitamin D: 100 iu's
Vit B1: 25 mgs
Vit B2: 25 mgs
Vit B6: 25 mgs
Vit b12: 100 mcgs
Folic Acid: 1000mcgs
iodine: 100 mcgs
Pantothenic acid: 25mgs
Zinc: 15 mgs
Magnesium: 50 mgs
Maganese: 5 mgs
Selenium: 25 mcgs
Co Q 10: 10 mcgs
Boron: 1 mg.
Calcium d Glucarate; 100mgs
Maca: 100 mgs
Indole 3 Carbinol: 50 mgs

I would beg to differ on somethign here. The title says, " protect your heart and cholesterol levels while on cycle ". I firmly believe that anyone who's diet is primarily non vegetarian and who is above 30 should start taking active supplements for their cholesterol levels which inturn will take care of their hearts too, to a considerable extent.

I have a perenial supplementation regime which has benefitted me in every possible way and my bloods and regular check ups back my regime totally.

I take ayurvedic supplements from the Himalaya House. They have varied products out of which i have incorporated 4 - 5 of them on a daily basis. Asides, i do daily cardio irrespective. And finally, drink 6 litres of water to keep the system flushed and well hydrated.

The supplements i take :

1) 2 caps of Ashwagandha
2) 2 caps of Gokshura
3) 1 Liv52 DS
4) 2 caps of Lasuna
5) 2 caps of Triphala

The regular multi. And Vit E ed.

Top Bottom