Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros and cons 500 vs 750mg test e

which is better mg's per week of test e

• Total voters

jondale123

I was wondering whats the pros and cons of using 750 vs 500 mg's of test. and if you would recommend more or less.

need to ask you about 20 questions to give you the answer.. start with your stats, history, goals, sides, etc etc

THis is my 4th cycle.
1st tren only only used a test booster PCT i know i am stupid
2nd was 50mg/ed dbol 5 weeks Clomid and nolv for PCT
3rd was 500mg test e 10 weeks same PCT.
Have used halodrol for 6 weeks at 75mg/ed and bridged it with epi for 4 weeks at 40 mg/day

MY STATS ARE:
24yo 6'0" 360 water weight changes alot around 20%bf

HISTORY:
I have been lifting for 14 years. Been training with some heavy hitters in my area. and they have helped me get my workout down and pointed me in the right directions in supplements and gear.
i have been blessed to have a dad and a brother who have both powerlifted and now can show me the arts.

Remember, that more gear is not always best! I have been running cycles for 10 plus years and I still run 500 mgs per week of test however I will occasionally run 750mg however anything over that is a waste in my opinion!

but will 750 make you put on anymore muscle than 500

thats a loaded question. gear doesnt make you put on muscle. your diet puts on muscle.
your training puts on muscle.
your dedication puts on muscle.

etc

dealing with sides have to be taken into consideration. example if 750mg starts to give you gyno and you go overboard on an anti e you will have less gains than a side free 500mg

if 750 shuts you down hard and screws up your pct you will lose more muscle and not benefit as much as from a 500mg

if you constantly up your dosages down the road you will run into huge problems.

id run 500mg at least once more then think about upping the dosage or stacking.

IMO I would just stick with 500 test and 35-50mg of Tren ace ED and eat real Clen and high protein and drop some bf and the Tren will give you nice clean gains that's just what I would do.

thats a loaded question. gear doesnt make you put on muscle. your diet puts on muscle.
your training puts on muscle.
your dedication puts on muscle.

etc

dealing with sides have to be taken into consideration. example if 750mg starts to give you gyno and you go overboard on an anti e you will have less gains than a side free 500mg

if 750 shuts you down hard and screws up your pct you will lose more muscle and not benefit as much as from a 500mg

if you constantly up your dosages down the road you will run into huge problems.

id run 500mg at least once more then think about upping the dosage or stacking.

MY DIETS ARE PERFECT. and my work outs are great i have put on alot of muscle and dropped alot of fat in the last year. so 500 want give you gyno. or its not likely i know test helps with recovery.

there is no way to know what will or wont give you gyno. some people start getting gyno sides at 300mg some can push over 1g and not get them.

best to start low first cycle, 500mg, and then go from there.

if your diet is great and your work outs are great 500mg will give you great gains w/ probably ZERO sides.

Good Luck

Top Bottom