Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pros and cons 500 vs 750mg test e

which is better mg's per week of test e

• Total voters
there is no way to know what will or wont give you gyno. some people start getting gyno sides at 300mg some can push over 1g and not get them.

best to start low first cycle, 500mg, and then go from there.

if your diet is great and your work outs are great 500mg will give you great gains w/ probably ZERO sides.

Good Luck

thanks man i will log it for sure

As somebody said i would also recommend to use the lower dose, you cant keep using more and more to acheive more.

If you aint gaining from 500mg you should be looking into your diet, traning and rest.. Also SHBG is a very important factor, the more free test you have the better the results will be..

you see, if you shoot tons of test.. alot of it might get bound by SHBG and will work as shooting a lower dose

i have never used a OTC product, but i have used winstrol for this purpose..

I might try to go with a SHBG lower and a OCT oestrogen AI/Serm like erase maybe, but yes i do see SHBG having a big role in using steroids.

You see some people gain good by even using 250mg some even ahieve more then people that are doing 1g of it. By using 12times more then the body produces how show the human body now be able to pack on big amounts of size n strength.. ? Shbg? dunno

Run the 500mg and use a AI. That should free up some testoterone instead of being aromatased to estrogen.

Wait a minute. Are your stats listed right? 6'0" and 360 freaking lbs? If you are six foot tall and three hundred and sixty pounds you are no where near 20% body fat. That would mean you are 288lbs of lean mass. Based on your cycle history (and limited knowledge, no offense intended) there is absolutely no chance these stats are correct. Most people drastically under estimate their body fat percentages. Either that is the case here or those stats are a typo.... Maybe you meant to say 6'0" and 260lbs? Or maybe 6'0" and 360lbs @ 40-50% body fat? Something here doesn't add up!!!

Anyway, regarding your question, typically I'd say there are absolutely no negatives to increasing your dosage to 750mgs/week. I'd say that is true for 95% of users that are under 15% body fat. The more body fat you carry the better your chances of experiencing estrogenic side effects with elevated doses. This is my opinion and personal experience. Also a bulk cycle is always better started with lower body fat levels. If your bulk diet is on point, you will gain additional fat while on cycle.

Wait a minute. Are your stats listed right? 6'0" and 360 freaking lbs? If you are six foot tall and three hundred and sixty pounds you are no where near 20% body fat. That would mean you are 288lbs of lean mass. Based on your cycle history (and limited knowledge, no offense intended) there is absolutely no chance these stats are correct. Most people drastically under estimate their body fat percentages. Either that is the case here or those stats are a typo.... Maybe you meant to say 6'0" and 260lbs? Or maybe 6'0" and 360lbs @ 40-50% body fat? Something here doesn't add up!!!

Anyway, regarding your question, typically I'd say there are absolutely no negatives to increasing your dosage to 750mgs/week. I'd say that is true for 95% of users that are under 15% body fat. The more body fat you carry the better your chances of experiencing estrogenic side effects with elevated doses. This is my opinion and personal experience. Also a bulk cycle is always better started with lower body fat levels. If your bulk diet is on point, you will gain additional fat while on cycle.

Very nicely said! And observant.

Yes, going from 500 to 750 will make gains more adamant. But the question here is, do you really have to go to 500 just yet? A lot just go higher too soon for no reason. If making solid gains at 500 no reason to increase it. That day will come if necessary. Your body can only put on so much within a given timeframe no matter the amount. Might be the difference of a few extra lbs. They also work much better without having a high % bf. I'd focus on that before increasing dosage.

You want to prime your body for gear to work its best. Let's say your body can gain 30 lbs in a given cycle, adding 250 or 500 mgs more won't change that. The human body has its limits regardless of quanity of juice.

Some members here have had success running 250 test for their first cycle ,nothing like hitting those Virgin receptors, and gains reported were up to 15-20 lbs, if the diet is in check ,so if 500 works go for it!

Some members here have had success running 250 test for their first cycle ,nothing like hitting those Virgin receptors, and gains reported were up to 15-20 lbs, if the diet is in check ,so if 500 works go for it!

That's what I'm gonna do for my first run at it... 200-250mg.

Top Bottom